Chapter One Hundred & One

"My wife, you look truly stunning." Johnny whispered as Greg captured yet another photograph. Johnny was lent against a wall watching as his wife stood looking over her shoulder. The new Mr and Mrs Depp had retired to a small room off to the side immediately after the ceremony to compose themselves and have a moment alone together. They hadn't seen each other since the evening prior when they parted ways for the night. Greg had snuck in claiming the lighting was perfect. "I'll leave you two for a few minutes, but don't forget to come out soon.. people will get suspicious." Greg chuckled. Apart from being a phenomenal photographer he was a close friend of Johnny's and now Lexie too.

Johnny approached his new wife and wrapped his arms round her, he was incredibly careful to not step on her gorgeous gown

Johnny approached his new wife and wrapped his arms round her, he was incredibly careful to not step on her gorgeous gown. "I wanna kiss my wife again." Lexie giggled before they kissed passionately, it was an even more inappropriate kiss now that they didn't have an audience of close friends and family. Johnny eventually pulled back reluctantly. "Ready to take on the world Mrs Depp?" "Yes Mr Depp, I am." They headed towards the double doors that led to the cocktail reception and headed out hand in hand. The cheers and greetings from their guests almost deafened them. "Ladies and Gentleman, for the first time, I'm extremely proud to introduce Mr and Mrs Depp!!" Stephen said. He was stood a few stairs up the grand staircase with a glass of champagne in his hand and a microphone in another. Lexie was immediately handed a glass too and took a sip as Johnny's arm snaked round her. His hand was on her bare back and it felt incredible, the cool sensation coming from the ring now on his finger made her feel good as they greeted as many people as they could before rushing off for photographs.

"For somebody in the public eye you would have thought I would be used to having everyone look at me and expect great things. Instead I'm going to let you in on a little secret, I planned to play a part today, a character who has just become the happiest man alive, but right now, I don't have the need to play any character because for once that character is true." Johnny had begun his speech stood next to Lexie, the latter who was sat looking up at him adoringly as he spoke. "They say the world works in the most mysterious ways, I'll say. Two and a half years ago, this firecracker burst into my life claiming she knew the best place to get a coffee.." Lexie smirked before sitting up "Thanks Sue!" She giggled before Johnny continued "and like some of the best drugs and caffeine in the world, she was highly addictive. Thank goodness I was fortunate enough to spend an entire summer with her in the beautiful city of Venice, this helped cure my craving before we had to return to a normal world, a reality where it wasn't all fairytales. Most of you already know, that half the world knew Lexie and I were suited and destined to be together before we did. After a lot of gentle coaxing and a few sneaky meet ups here and there we finally decided to make things official and I have to say my darling." Johnny paused to look at his new wife. "It was one of the best decisions either of us have ever made. I have a list as long as my arm, as to why Lexie is so incredible, but I'm sure you all know one way or another. That's why she's in our lives. One of the many reasons I love her though, is because of her fierce loyalty, love and nurture she shows my two gods, Lily-Rose and Jack." The two children sat either side of the happy couple straightened up at the sound of their names. Jack gently put his hand on top of Lexie's that was resting on the table. "She's an incredible role model to them both and we wouldn't be functioning most days if it wasn't for her. My two amazing children support and love Lexie as if she is one of us and today, after much deliberation I'm so happy we are here making it official. We have all been through some fairly rough and challenging times in recent years, but now as we wave them goodbye, I hope you can all raise your glasses that the best is yet to come." The wedding guests all stood and raised their glasses as Johnny lent down and kissed his wife, before standing back up, "I know it's challenging for some of you to keep your glasses full... Stephen Deuters, Jeff.... I am looking at you.. but I just want to raise one more glass to my incredible, beautiful, wonderful wife, Lexie."

Shortly after the wedding breakfast, the Bride and Groom headed up to the honeymoon suite. Johnny wanted to freshen up, and Lexie was changing into her second dress. She had assured the team at Chanel that Kate, Emily and failing that her mother could 100% handle getting her into the second dress. How hard could it be? Johnny smirked as Lexie kicked off her heels and had to pick up the train of her dress to enter the bedroom of the suite. He chuckled spotting how short she had become without her heels, but how the dress looked sensational on her still. "Wait wait wait!" He said approaching the closing bedroom door. "What?" Lexie said sweetly turning on the spot to face her husband. "Kate can you give us a minute?" "Sure I need to check that Jamie has moved my stuff to our room anyway." She wandered off and once Johnny heard the suite door close he smiled "I just wanted to get one last good look of you in that dress." Lexie blushed "Why?" She whispered. "Because you look FUCKING incredibly beautiful AND that's the dress you wore when we became man and wife, I want to remember it forever." Lexie smiled and was blushing like mad. "I hope you like the next one as much as this one." He lent in and kissed her passionately, before they pulled back. "Can you help me?" Lexie asked sweetly as she turned back around. Her bare back was exposed to Johnny and his adventurous lips, he gently placed kisses down her spine before slowly unhooking the buttons at the top that held it in place. Lexie moved out of the dress, she was being extremely careful, after all how often did you have a custom couture gown made by one of the biggest fashion houses in the world? Johnny thought her slow moves were extremely seductive and moved to sit on the bed as she finally stepped out of the dress. She grabbed her white satin robe from the bed and put it on awaiting her best friend's return. "Have you had the most wonderful day my darling?" Johnny said as he put a hand on her exposed thigh. "The very best Johnny, but it's not over yet." "No it's not.." he smirked.

Eventually Kate returned, and Johnny being the gentleman that he is, retired to the living area. He poured himself a small glass of whiskey from the bar and toasted his new marriage. Greg arrived and announced he wanted to capture Johnny's reaction to Lexie's second dress, was it really that spectacular Johnny thought to himself? Kate emerged from the bedroom smiling and headed downstairs to the party that was just beginning, Johnny lent on the arm of the couch and sat growing inpatient, he didn't care what his wife wore as long as she was happy, but right now he just wanted to spend time with her.

Eventually the bedroom door opened and Lexie walked out, in a gorgeous white evening gown, it was soft brushed satin and fitted her body deliciously, she had a small train still but it was nothing compared to the back of the dress that left even more exposed than her first. Johnny approached her without a care that Greg was stood in the corner "Jesus you look sublime." He whispered wrapping his arms around her and kissing her.

She pulled back and whispered "Ready to party Mr Depp?" "I am indeed

She pulled back and whispered "Ready to party Mr Depp?" "I am indeed. Let's go." Johnny took her hand and escorted her out the suite with Greg following. Sean and Travis met them in the hallway, more for habit than actual security purposes as the entire estate was on lockdown thanks to the Depp wedding. Sean muttered to Travis "For the first time Mr and Mrs D are on the move." Earning smirks from them all. They continued to make their way down to the main ballroom where their reception was due to be held ready to begin their first dance as Man and Wife.

They paused outside the ballroom for one final private kiss before rushing in to celebrate their marriage with their closest friends and family

They paused outside the ballroom for one final private kiss before rushing in to celebrate their marriage with their closest friends and family. The band sounded incredible, and Lexie knew that The Hollywood Vampires and Jeff would be up on stage before the night was out and she wouldn't have it any other way.