Chapter Fifty Five

In a hotel suite in Rome, both Lexie and Kate were sat on the couch with cups of coffee. The pop star had her legs curled under her and was just in a robe. "You ready for tonight?" "I think so, it's just crazy. I love it but also hate it, does that even make sense?" The girls giggled "God it's so surreal, don't get me wrong I love it and I'm used to visiting you wherever you are in the world but now actually organising this shit and making sure you're where you need to be and when, I had never really thought too much of it until now." Lexie put her hand on her friend's arm "You're doing a grand job don't worry." Kate smiled before sitting back "SOOO, how are things with you and Johnny?" "Its good, really good, its a little weird going back into work mode with him but it was always going to be. I think we are just so blessed that we get to spend so much time together. I know I've taken up far too much of his time though. He's got so much work when we get to LA, legal stuff." "God yeah it can't be easy for him can it?" "No and she's making it so fucking hard. I don't know how he hasn't exploded yet." "He's a good egg, he just needs love and support. You are guys are super cute together, man I can't believe I'm saying that about you and Johnny Depp." Lexie smiled at her friend nodding. She intended to give Johnny as much care, nurture, and love as possible whilst supporting him through his ordeal like any good girlfriend would.

An hour later, a hair and make up team had arrived and were fussing over Lexie, tonight she was wearing an open back champagne A line evening dress for the occasion, her hair would be pinned up with glam make up. One of the perks of the job was being able to wear these stunning gowns and getting all dressed up and she did love it. Johnny donned a dark blue suit, and pale blue shirt, he looked incredibly handsome. Lexie told him so through whispers as they finalised their outfits with their team. They were finally declared ready, and made their way to the elevator down the long hotel corridor, Johnny's arm made its way round Lexie's small torso and his tattooed ring clad hand rested on her lower exposed back. She felt the sparks immediately and it sent shivers up her spine as she turned to look at him only to find he was already looking at her. She smiled and blushed, tucking a loose strand of hair behind her ear. As they stood waiting for the elevator he lent in and whispered "You look beautiful my love." His lips remained on her neck for just a moment too long creating waves of desire through her. He pulled back smiling seductively knowing the affect he had on her.

They climbed out the car at the venue, and the red carpet wasn't as big and ostentatious as London but it was still rather large. The crowd went wild as Johnny and Lexie posed together. They waved at the fans before greeting them, signing autographs and posing for selfies. One woman screamed Lexie's name so she approached smiling "Hi, thank you for coming this evening!" She smiled. "yeah I don't really want to see you, I am here for Johnny." The woman in the crowd said sternly. Lexie was taken aback, but smiled before trying to move on. "Can you give him this?" The woman handed over an envelope with Johnny written on the front of it. Lexie nodded and took the envelope, before she could even do anything Travis swooped in and took it off her. She smiled and moved on.

Finally Lexie made her way to the journalists and was taking part in interview after interview. Kate had already briefed the PR team for the movie and for the event tonight that neither Lexie or Johnny would be talking about their relationship, as far as they were concerned they had to focus on work and the film, and besides their private life was private. Eventually, Johnny had finished with the fans, and made his way to the journalists too. As he wandered passed Lexie he reached his hand out "Hey, Mon Chéri." He said quietly but it made the female journalist swoon. "That's so cute. You two are adorable" Lexie smiled sweetly before continuing the conversation.

They made their way into the venue after a few hours and were greeted by Kate, Stephen and Gina. "So that's you done for tonight guys." Kate said smiling. "Amazing." Johnny said loosening his tie. "How about I treat you all to the best dinner Rome can offer?" He slid an arm round Lexie as she lent in resting a hand on his chest. As Gina began to make reservations a woman wandered up to the room. "I'm so sorry to interrupt, Lexie could I have a word?" Lexie nodded pulling away from Johnny. "Oh hi! I recognise you, you just interviewed me right?" The woman nodded "Yes, this is my daughter Hallie." Lexie bent down. "Hi Hallie, It's nice to meet you." The little girl hugged her mother's leg and shyly said "Hi." "She's a huge fan believe it or not, Frozen was on repeat for about 3 years in our house." Lexie smiled "Awww that's good to know. But anyway I only did the soundtrack that wasn't really me." The actress blushed. "Would you mind if we got a photo?" Lexie shook her head and put her arm round the child whilst the mother snapped photos. Hallie seemed to warm up to Lexie after this "You're my favourite pop star. I sing all your songs!" She said giggling before breaking out into song, one of Lexie's older tracks. "Wow! You're amazing!" Lexie said praising the child, before they said their goodbyes. "Oh my goodness so cute!" Gina said with her hand on her heart as Lexie returned to the group. "She was cute wasn't she?" The actress replied.

An hour later the group were sat in a plush restaurant being served the finest Italian food and most delicious wine. The 7 of them were all laughing and joking together but Johnny and Lexie seemed to only have eyes for each other. There were stolen glances, lustful looks and hands constantly drawn to one another. Johnny rested his hand on Lexie's thigh under the table as she sipped her wine. The satin dress was incredibly thin, making it feel as if Johnny's fingertips were really dancing on her skin. She felt flushed, and was slowly realising the effects this man beside her had on her body. She was desperately trying to listen to one of Sean's stories, when Johnny move his hand higher. Luckily blocked from being seen thanks to the long table linen and the darkened mood lighting. Her eyes widened as he was becoming more confident with his movements, it was no longer just a cute gesture, she was sure he was attempting to tease her. Lexie moved her head to look at him, he had his other arm on the table leaning on his elbow as his hand rubbed his chin and lips, he seemed very put together and as if he was intently listening to his head of security. Meanwhile Lexie's body tensed as he slowly ruffled the dress in his hand pulling it up and piling it in her lap. He exposed a lot of her legs, she felt the evening air embrace them. Again, she was fortunate that the table cloth hid everything. He returned his fingertips to her inner thighs. She felt as they slowly made their way up to her most intimate place, and she bit her lip as she knew the shock he would have when he found no panties waiting there for him.

The wait was agonisingly long but the way he gasped and had to clear his throat to hide it, made it all worth while. Lexie turned to look at her boyfriend who smiled. He had lust and desire in his eyes before he licked his lips discreetly. His fingers trailed even further, finding out just how turned on he had made his girl. He slowly felt the heat radiating from her and how wet she was before abruptly pulling his hand away and standing up quickly. "I'm sorry to be a party pooper, but Lex and I have had a long day, we've got a big day ahead tomorrow so I think we will shoot now." He rushed out making Lexie blush, she slowly stood as the group said their goodbyes. Kate opted to stay for more drinks with Stephen and Gina which suited Lexie as she knew once her and Johnny returned to the hotel they would be in no fit state to entertain. Sean and Travis stood and guided the couple out the restaurant to a waiting car. As the pair climbed in the back, Johnny asked the guys to wait outside for a moment. "Wanna tell me what's made you so naughty this evening?" He asked smirking. "I don't know what you mean? You were the one practically making me cum with your fingers whilst sipping brandy!" Lexie giggled. "You've got no underwear on under that dress?" Johnny questioned smiling, she knew he wasn't angry, just by taking a look at his face for a second anyone could see how turned on he was. "Correct, look at it? It's skin tight, there's no place for it!" Lexie was a little prude however when it came to fashion and the avoidance of being slated in the press for a visible pantie line she was happy to go without. "That's the biggest fucking turn on doll. I've been staring at you all night desperately wanting to get you alone and now I find this out... god I can't wait to get you back to the hotel." "Well to get back we need somebody to drive, and currently your security are waiting outside." Johnny rolled down the window and invited his team back in the car. They all made small talk on the short drive back, but both Johnny's and Lexie's minds were completely elsewhere.