Chapter Fifty One

It got to the early hours, and the group had consumed a fair bit of alcohol, Lexie and Johnny were their usual smitten selves and were acting as if they were the only pair in the room. Gina was scrolling on her phone and said "You guys are everywhere!!!" She held up the phone that was showing many pictures of them that evening, seemingly confirming the relationship. Lexie grabbed her phone out her bag and saw many messages.

Kate: Looking good Lex, love the outfit, and the boyfriend looks dapper too. Xxx
Em: Can we call him that now? Xxx
Kate: Daily Mail and TMZ are so I assume we can? Haha xx
Em: See you tomorrow girls! Love ya x

Mumma: Wow, you've really broken the internet this time. So many people have called, obviously I've not answered anyone, it's amazing how many people think they can worm their way in especially after not hearing from them for years! Xxx

Laura: Cute Pics Munchkin!! Isla will be ecstatic to know Auntie Lex and Captain Jack are officially together! Xxx

Lexie smiled at her phone, she put her lack of caring down to her tipsy state. Her and Johnny were happy together that was the main thing, and now their story was finally out. The group soon decided to call it a night and made their way to the waiting cars. Lexie hugged everyone goodbye, including Gina who she insisted had to come over at some point over the weekend to meet her friends. "I'll text you Lex. Maybe Saturday?!" "Sure sounds good babe." Johnny and Lexie arrived home about 40 minutes later. They waved Sean and Travis off and stumbled into Lexie's house. Johnny locked the door behind them, and as he turned Lexie's arms wrapped round his neck as she lent in and kissed him passionately.

After an intense make out session, they barely made it to the couch where she straddled his lap. Whilst kissing down his jaw and neck, her fingers fumbled with the buttons of his crisp black shirt. His hands cupped her ass in the skin tight trousers. He gently pulled his head back from her before putting his face in her cleavage leaving sloppy kisses on the exposed skin from the neckline of her top. "God I've wanted to do that all night long." His beard tickled her chest. As she felt him hardening beneath her, Lexie slowly began to grind her hips against him teasing them both relentlessly. "Doll.. slow down." He muttered before slowly pulling the shirt up and over her head exposing a lace bralet that did nothing to hide her actual boobs. "Fuck." He groaned at the sight. "You're sublime." She cupped his face again before pushing her tongue into his mouth. His hands were all over her body, his fingertips trailing down her exposed back, sending shivers down her spine. "God I want you so badly." She whispered as she pulled back. "I need you badly." He replied. Within moments an unspoken agreement was shared to shed every item of clothing they had on. She resumed her position straddling his lap almost instantly and began to rub against him "Jesus Christ." He moaned out before she slowly slid down onto him. They both gasped loudly, as she began to ride him fast and hard. Lexie could feel her climax building and Johnny wasn't far behind as he started to tease her bouncing chest with his tongue and further sloppy open mouthed kisses. Finally they both lost control together moaning out curses and panting for breath.

The next morning they woke tangled with each other under Lexie's bed sheets. Her head felt fuzzy, not a full on hangover but definitely a slight off colour feeling. Johnny who seemed to have a high tolerance for alcohol was quite happy sleeping in, hangover or not. Lexie rolled over and came face to face with his tattooed chest. She trailed her fingertips over his many tattoos before leaving little kisses down his neck. He gently stirred "Good Morning Angel." "Morning sweetheart." Johnny rolled onto his back pulling Lexie on top of him "Is this ok? You're not in pain?" she shook her head before kissing him "I ache in places I didn't know I could." She giggled. "Well I did do a number on you last night.. must be a new record for us." "God I know.. we didn't fall asleep until gone 4am." Johnny chuckled before running his hands through her hair. "What's the plan for today?" "Fuck all hopefully.." she giggled "well until the girls come over. We are going to try and make a plan for Kate."

Much later on, Lexie was feeling more human and the girls had just arrived. Johnny and his girlfriend had rapidly lost track of time as the day went on, mainly spending most of it in bed. He was coming down the stairs freshly showered as Lexie was welcoming her two best friends into the house. "Woah, hey." Johnny said startled to see them. "Hi Johnny!" The girls both said in unison giggling like teenagers. Lexie rolled her eyes at her friends. "Johnny was just leaving, he's meeting his friend Jeff at a studio." Kate smiled "Oh that's a shame, see you soon Johnny!" "yeah have a fun evening, bye!" Emily added. Lexie let the girls walk into the main living area, with Emily agreeing to put the bottles of wine they had bought into the wine fridge whilst Kate sat down on the couch. Lexie wrapped her arms round her boyfriend "I'll miss you. Hurry back." "Oh you want me to come back and stay here do you?" Johnny chuckled "Well a lot of your stuff is here.." "as opposed to that house I'm paying for." Lexie blushed "I know, I'm sorry." "Don't be. I prefer it here it's more homely." He kissed her passionately before leaving through the front door.

Later on in the evening, the girls were sat round in their comfies discussing various things. Lexie had just told them about the dress Johnny organised being made for her. "Go try it on, please!!" Kate begged and Emily did little to discourage her. After a few minutes Lexie finally relented and headed up to her bedroom to put the dress on. It was beautiful and fitted her like a glove. She admired herself in the mirror for a moment, she adored the dress but she adored how it made her feel even more. How had this happened? How had she fallen for Johnny, and in return why was he spoiling her so much? She had never been taken care of like this before. Lexie slowly made her way down the stairs and her friends watched her from the top slowly descend. "Woah. You look amazing." "God it's beautiful Lexie!" "I'm gonna look so shit at this premiere." Emily added. Lexie smiled as she got to the bottom and pushed her hair out her face. As she span round on the spot, the front door opened. Johnny had returned with Sean "Hey!! It fits?" He asked smiling. Lexie made her way over to him quickly "It fits!! I love it! Thank you so much!!" She wrapped her arms round his neck kissing him. "You're very welcome! Stop thanking me." He pulled back and quickly debriefed with Sean before kicking off his boots. The girls stood preparing to leave "Don't go on my count please, stay." Johnny said sitting down on the couch. "Are you sure? We don't want to intrude." Kate said quietly "Oh please, Lexie tells me you three are practically like sisters. I don't want that to change on my account." The girls smiled as Lexie offered to get more wine. She held the dress up and made her way into the kitchen, she was only gone a few moments but when she returned her boyfriend and two best friends were laughing and giggling together. Lexie quickly ran up to change out the dress and returned in cute loungewear. She sat on the couch close to Johnny, who immediately put an arm round her. "So what are you three chatting about?" She said. "Nothing! Just getting to know each other!" Kate giggled clearly tipsy from the wine. "Savvy?" Emily said before the group burst into further laughter. Lexie was left in the dark before Kate piped up "Ok look at her little face I can't take it... we were just chatting about how obsessed you were with Pirates and how you nearly died when you were invited to the screening of the second and third films." Lexie smiled "I wasn't obsessed... Ok maybe I was, maybe I still am? They are good movies. And hello... the first was my first red carpet event that I was invited to without the association with Dad!!" Johnny kissed her head "Who knew hey.. I don't remember you being there?" "Why would you? I was just some kid walking the red carpet with no clue what I was doing!" "And look at you now, you'll look insane in that dress." "Ha I hope so." "So what's the plan?" Asked Emily. "God I don't know, I know it's London first, then New York before finishing with more press in LA. I think? Lexie replied. "No, you've got the London premiere first, then you fly to Rome, you're doing European press from there before you then fly on to New York, the premiere there is on the 14th May, then you fly onto LA and you are on the Late Late Show, and Drew Barrymore." Added Kate simply. Everyone's eyes widened. "What are you her assistant?" Emily giggled and then continued. "How do you know all that?" "How do you not?" Kate replied. "Kate, even I didn't know half of that." Johnny chuckled "and I'm in the movie." "Well I'm an organised person, it's good to know her schedule and know what she's doing and where she is and stuff." Emily nodded slowly. Johnny looked at Lexie and was seriously impressed. "By the way, you need to remember you should re do your prescription this week so that you've got your meds to take away with you, you wouldn't want to run out." Kate added. "Yeah I will, thank you for reminding me. By the way, do you want to come back tomorrow and we will go through my outfit choices? I'm still not sure on a few." Lexie added. "Sure, shall I come by in the afternoon?" Lexie nodded before Emily said "My god you should be paid to do all this. I feel I've got it easy as the second best friend." Lexie's eyes widened and she looked straight at Kate. Had they just found her a new job?