Chapter Eighty

It was three days after Thanksgiving and Lexie woke up naked in Johnny's arms. They were completely alone for the first time in a long time. As she stirred she must have woken Johnny as he mumbled "Happy Anniversary my darling." He kissed her neck as she smiled. "Happy Anniversary to you" she said rolling over in his arms to face him. She brushed the hair out of his face as he slowly opened his eyes. "One whole year ago I was convinced that I was just this woman with a crush, now I'm naked in your arms." "Ha, well one whole year ago I was sure that I was just some old guy being pervy." This made Lexie laugh. "Ha well you're not. Unless you call finding one another insanely attractive, pervy, we are doing just fine." He lent in and kissed her passionately before rolling her onto her back. She could feel he was turned on already, he must have woken up like it. His hands slowly slid down her sides positioning her body directly underneath his where he could grind into her. She moaned at the feel, she was incredibly sensitive from their activities the night before but craved his attentions yet again. She sloppily kissed him before he pulled back seeking permission. "Again Mr Depp?" She asked seductively and he responded simply by biting her lower lip and dragging his teeth down her neck. "Always with you my darling."

He kissed Lexie passionately as she bucked her hips up to meet his, he knew she was always up for being naughty with him and he loved it. She was seductive, flirty but equally not cocky with it and he especially loved that. As he trailed his lips down her jaw and neck, his hands reached for her chest. His fingers teased her nipples relentlessly and as his lips found her collarbone he spotted a little mark on her left boob clearly from the night before. He had marked her without realising, and this strangely turned him on even more. He was sure she hadn't noticed it yet and he wasn't sure how she would feel about it, baring in mind they had never discussed it so he lifted his head and met her gaze. He titled his head towards it and offered his award winning charming smile. "You marked me?" She questioned biting her bottom lip. He nodded. "Sorry.." he was like a teenager caught looking at something he shouldn't have. "That's kinda hot." She said smirking. Johnny instantly looked back at  her beaming. "Seriously?" "Yeah I mean as long as it's not seen I don't mind it.." she said coyly. Within seconds he was leaving sloppy open mouthed kisses across her right boob and met her gaze as he completed the action of marking that one too. He lifted his head admiring his work before moving further down her body. She was wriggling under him so he knew she was ready. However Johnny had other ideas as he reached into his bedside table for the bullet toy he introduced to the bedroom a few months ago. Her eyes widened when she saw it. This time he didn't plan to start gently as he fired it up onto high and immediately placed it on her already erect nipples before slowly moving it down to her most intimate place. He held it there and pushed it against her, she began wriggling like mad before he moved further down the bed lying between her thighs. One hand was holding her hip in place, as he moved the other leg over his shoulder. His face was extremely close to her and she could feel his breath on her, which in her current worked up state felt too good. He replaced the toy on her clit before slipping two fingers inside her. This made her gasp loudly "Johnny..." "Yes?" He replied sweetly and innocently. "It feels too good." "Too good you say?" Lexie nodded. "Maybe I should replace my fingers with my throbbing dick?" He said looking up at her, and at the same time increasing the pace of his fingers. "Johnny!" She gasped out again, as she began to slowly unravel under him. He decided now would be the perfect time to add his tongue to the mix. Taking long licks of her and lapping up what he could which resulted in sending her over the edge as she screamed out his name.

Not giving her too long to recover, he hovered over her and removed the toy only momentarily before he lined himself up and thrusted into her. This time it was his turn to moan as he felt how sensitive she was. He returned the toy to its original place and knew this would be quick. Her body was coming down and immediately being taken right back up again. He thrusted hard and fast, as he sloppily lent down to kiss her. Their tongues fought for dominance as he heard her gasp his name over and over. Surely she wasn't going to again so soon? He could feel how close she was and her body was reacting to his in just the way he liked. He picked up the pace and was pushing deeper inside her which made her moan again loudly before she completely unraveled under him, her body wriggled as she rode out her high, sending him completely over the edge too.