Chapter One Hundred and Seventeen

"Doll.. we need to cancel, you can't be throwing up all day." "We are doing this Johnny, I don't know how many times I need to tell you. I'm fine!" Lexie had just emptied the contents of her stomach for the fifth time that morning in their hotel suite bathroom. The pair had been back from the Hollywood Vampires tour only a week or so and were now partaking in the hospice visit as planned with Kate. Johnny sat in Captain Jack's outfit whilst make up was being applied to look like scars on his face. Lexie wandered out the bathroom holding her tummy. She grabbed her water bottle and guzzled a load down. She saw her husband's face and repeated "I'm fine!!!" He nodded and smiled. She was now 17 weeks and past the dreaded stage where they had miscarried before. A small bump had bloomed in recent weeks but she was still doing a good job hiding it from the press and general public. Samantha handed a hanger with her outfit for the day on and retreated to a nearby bedroom. "You know she badly wanted to dress up as her character but nothing would fit." Samantha the stylist said once the bedroom door was firmly shut. "Well is she surprised? When did she last play her? When she was 16?!" Johnny said sipping a coffee. "Well I guess with the tour only a few years ago she thought she could squeeze into something but it wasn't meant to be. Besides I think it's worked out quite well.. what with her being so vocally against Disney now it would have been highly controversial seeing her dressed as Hannah." "Yeah but I'm still doing Jack.." "I guess. I just get the impression Lex wants to leave that behind you know? Yes she was a child star but she's so much more than that now isn't she? She's got Emmy's for fuck sake." Johnny smirked "That's my girl."

"Does your ankle still hurt?" Lexie asked from the car. They had just pulled up outside the hospice, and Johnny shook his head. "I'll be fine." "That seems like the motto of the morning." Sean smirked before helping the pair out the car. "Let's go!" Johnny said with his famous pirate swagger.

A good few hours later, Lexie was sat in a private room in the hospice with Carly and her little boy Mikey. The little boy was sat on the bed playing with some toys that her and Johnny had bought him. "It was so very kind of you to do all this Lexie." "Please don't mention it Carly, it's a privilege." "I really am grateful though." Lexie smiled and reached across to squeeze the woman's hand. "You're so brave." "I have to be, he needs me." "Lexie.. where's Captain Jack?" "Oh he's just visiting some of the other children but he did say he would be here in a while, don't worry I won't let him go back to The Pearl without saying goodbye." "Can we go find him?" "Mikey, you're meant to be resting. It's been a full on day." "Oh please Mum. I'll sit in my chair I swear." Carly smiled "Ok." The women got him in the wheelchair and they all headed out the room. Lexie immediately took the chair and began to push it. When Carly attempted to take over Lexie said sweetly "You need a break. I've got this." The woman smiled and patted her hand, "Thank you."

They found Captain Jack in a communal area with a story book on his lap, he was sat cross legged with Johnny's Co star who played Scrum sat beside him. A group of children were gathered and listening intently. Lexie pulled up and put the brakes on the chair, she bent down to Mikey's level and said loudly "Oh look what we have here Captain Mickey. Captain Jack has left his beloved Pearl.. we could definitely take her couldn't we?" "Aye!!" Mickey shouted chuckling. Johnny loved improvising and stood "You will do no such thing Miss.. you're not even a pirate." Lexie smiled as the children giggled "Neither was Elizabeth Swann but she ended up King.... You can let us take your ship or maybe I'll burn the rum?" She said with a smirk, Johnny stalked towards her and the children began cheering. Mikey grabbed his makeshift toy sword from his lap and handed it to Lexie. He may as well have handed her a gun as she had not done any stunt training involving swords in her career. She wasn't a quitter though and would do anything to make the poorly children smile so held it up ready to play fight with Johnny, who grabbed his own sword with a confused look. "Really luv? You're gonna cross blades with a pirate." "Yep." She squeaked knowing he wouldn't hurt her but she wanted the children to think she was scared. "Are you sure that's wise??!" A nurse giggled. "Yeah her husband won't be impressed." Carly joked making Lexie smirk. "You've got a husband hey lass?" Lexie nodded and smiled before they began crossing blades and prancing across the open floor. Mickey was in his element as Lexie knocked off Jack's hat and picked it up with a twirl, and as they made their way back towards the boy, she placed it on his head before Captain Jack took her "hostage" in a move similar to what he did in his first ever pirates movie with Kiera Knightley and they disappeared round a corner.

Johnny kissed Lexie which made her giggle. "I've never snogged a pirate." She smirked quietly. "And I've never play fought a pregnant woman. What were you thinking?" "Exercise is good for me and come on these are plastic I was fine!" Johnny smiled "Don't ever burn the rum luv." "I promise." Lexie said before saying loudly "SO CAPTAIN Jack You're saying if the children cheer loudly enough you'll let me go?!" He rolled his eyes and chuckled "Do you ever rest or relax?" He whispered before saying loudly "AYE LUV but only if you promise to not steal me beloved Pearl." "I won't I promise. Then you're free to go...."

Much later on Johnny and Lexie had bid goodbye to everyone and were in the car heading back to London. Johnny had quickly changed from Captain Jack back into his usual attire, and spent some time with Carly and Mickey. Lexie was obviously worn out from the day as her head was lent up against Johnny's shoulder. She had fallen asleep about an hour into the journey. Johnny was glad she was resting, she needed it. Her hand was firmly sat on their bump, it was still fairly hidden under her flowy dress. Her and Samantha had worked hard in recent weeks to source a wardrobe that covered her blossoming tummy. He was so proud to become a father again, and now they had passed that dreaded stage, they often caught themselves getting fairly excited about the idea of welcoming a baby. He knew his wife would make the most wonderful mother. She was phenomenal with his kids, and he couldn't wait to see her with his baby. "Sir.. I've just had a message from Malcolm." "Go on.." "He popped by the house this morning as protocol and Harry was there." "What??? That fucker ex?" "Yes, lingering. He tried to get in but obviously was denied entry. After a stern word from Malcolm he fucked off but now he's back on the scene we should be more vigilant." "Yes. Even more so now she's pregnant." "I'll do my best Sir." Travis said. "I don't want that fucker anywhere near her or my children got it?" "Sir we will deal with him. Don't you worry."