Chapter Sixty One

"Happy Birthday to Johnny, Happy birthday to you." The crowd gathered in the Sweetzer living room finished singing. Johnny smiled and blew out the candles on the large home made cake. "So is this why I was banned from the kitchen all day today?" "Oh as if you spend your time in there anyway!" Lily giggled. "Happy Birthday Dad!" Jack said putting his arm round his father. "Yes Happy Birthday Daddy!" Lily said as she held the cake in front of him for various photos people wanted to take. Johnny stuck his finger in the icing and licked it. "This is amazing kids, thank you." He said sincerely. "We had help." Jack said sheepishly. "Jack! We had lots of help." Lily said looking at Lexie who blushed. "Ah, well thank you all for your hard work." Johnny said looking at his girlfriend who was stood in the doorway to the room amongst the large number of guests. Lexie smiled as the party continued and somebody resumed the music. Lexie watched as Johnny's friends and family spoilt him with love and presents. She had met a lot of his family briefly at Lily-Rose's birthday meal a couple of weeks prior and it was lovely to be reunited with such a wonderful bunch of people. Finally she saw Johnny was alone, and wandered over. He smiled and pulled her onto his lap, "thank you darling." "For what?" she said genuinely confused. "For putting in so much effort." "Oh please, I wouldn't have known where to start it was all Christi, I just blew up some balloons and helped the kids bake." "You've done so much more and you know it, you're running around after everyone and you bought me those extremely thoughtful gifts." "Well it was nice to spoil you for a change." "Yes but you didn't have to get me so much. I have all I need right here." Lexie smiled and kissed him briefly. "Now can I top up your glass Mr Depp? I'm told it's the finest grape in California." "Oh look at you. One Vineyard tour and you think you're all that do you?" "I think so.. anyway there are plenty of vineyards around the world that we can visit and learn about." She said pouring some wine into his glass. He held out her glass and she shook her head "no I'm good thanks, I've felt a bit nauseous all day. Think it's from eating all the leftover cake mixture with Jack." She said giggling. Johnny shrugged and sipped the red savouring the flavour.

Lexie was stood talking to Kate and Jamie as Johnny approached "Thank you so much for the guitar picks guys. I love them." "Oh please it was nothing. We just didn't know what to get to you." "You shouldn't have got me anything, the personalisation is great too, I can't wait to use them." The group of four smiled "Well hopefully you'll be on tour one of these days and we can all watch you." Lexie said smiling. "How you finding your trip Jamie?" "It's been amazing, and the hotel is wonderful, thanks again Lexie. The four weeks before I  got here seemed to go so fast too so maybe this is going to work out for Kate." His wife smiled as he put an arm round her. "Well she's a great girl." Johnny said smiling. "You guys should definitely join us in France." Johnny continued. "Seriously?" Kate asked. "Yeah we've got loads of room. Why don't you come over with Stephen and Gina in a few weeks?" "What about your work?" Kate asked her husband. "I can do some bits remotely for a while I'm sure, but only if you're sure Johnny. We wouldn't want to intrude." "You're not, it's a free for all, friends, family, the lot." Lexie smiled "I'm only going to stay for a few weeks give him time with the children, I've got to get back anyway, they think they'll be sentencing the guy who attacked me towards the end of July." Kate nodded. "Ok well if you're sure. We would love that." Johnny smiled nodding. "I'm more than sure. And I'm hoping to convince this one to stay longer with me."

Later on as the last of the guests left Johnny headed into the kitchen and found Lexie washing up some glasses "Doll, what are you doing?" "Nothing just finishing up." "We have a dishwasher you know?" He said chuckling as he approached her from behind putting his arms round her. His hands rested on her tummy. "As if you would know how to work it anyway." Lexie giggled. She sighed as she turned in his arms, "you ok?" He asked quietly "Yeah sorry just being a typical girl, I feel really bloated, still a little nauseous and just generally a bit blahhh" she said laughing at herself awkwardly. "Oh is it that?" Johnny asked, "I guess it's due soon yeah." "Ohhh is there anything I can do?" "Nope, it's your birthday. It's my time to spoil you." She grabbed the ice bucket she had prepared that had champagne in it, took his hand and led him upstairs to the bedroom. He closed and locked his bedroom door. She feverishly kissed him as if her life depended on it. "Darling, we don't have to, not if you're not feeling it." "But I am feeling it." She said seductively, as her hands trailed down his body slowly undressing him. The first to go was his hat, then she slowly unbuttoned his shirt, shrugging it off his shoulders, he let it fall to the floor as she worked on the second layer of clothing. Once he was topless, she took his hand and guided him closer to the bed, loosening his belts, they were quickly discarded with the other items, before she pulled his trousers down at an alarmingly slow pace. Finally they were off and he was just in his straining boxers. She dropped to her knees. Her outfit still completely in tact, her black strapless dress rising up so it no longer was knee length but cut off mid thigh. She pushed her bouncy blow dry over her shoulders as she used just her fingertips to remove his boxers. Once they were off she grasped hold of him gently, and began to slowly tease him. He sat with his arms out behind him supporting him. He closed his eyes at the feel of her hand working it's magic, he felt her tongue take a long slow lick. His eyes burst open and he watched as she slowly looked up through her lashes at him. He could see the smirk on her face even though her mouth was slightly preoccupied. Before he had time to take a breath she took him to the back of her throat, licking and sucking just how he liked it. Her hand was assisting but her tongue was doing a splendid job itself. He lifted one hand and held her head, he couldn't help it. He loved watching her and guiding her, her hair began to fall round her face like a curtain hiding the intimate act, but he was a visual guy and soon pushed it back before tipping her chin, she looked deep into his eyes as she took him deep once more making him gasp. He moaned out "Darling, this is going to be quick..." she slowly let go of him with a pop. "I want you to give it all to me." His eyes widened at that comment. They had done this a fair few times but he never insisted finishing in her mouth he wasn't that kinda guy. "Seriously?" She nodded and took him again not giving him time to argue. This time she was a little more forceful, and was moving a lot faster, knowing he was close turned her on a lot more. Finally he couldn't take it any longer and pushed her head down hitting the back of her throat with every thrust, after a moment his hips bucked and he lost all control pouring into her mouth. "Fuucck" he said rather loudly before biting his lip knowing they were not the only ones in the house. Lexie took it all and slowly sat up on her knees licking her lips, she looked smug and had every right to be. Johnny was completely spent gasping for breath. Lexie couldn't help but giggle slightly, she enjoyed being naughty and enjoyed Johnny's reaction to it even more. "Fuck. You'll be the death of me doll." He said as he cupped her face. She lent up as he leaned into kiss her passionately.

After pulling back he whispered "My turn." Lexie gasped "You don't owe me anything." "Ummm I'm not doing it because I owe you. I'm doing it because you're my favourite delicacy and you can't deny a man on his birthday." Lexie smirked as she slowly stood up. Johnny stood too "Trust me?" He said tucking hair behind her ear. "Always." She said smiling. "Ok. I wanna try something.." Lexie looked confused as he ran off into the closet, returning with a black tie. "So I was doing a little research..." Lexie's eyes widened. "Into your movies.... Bet you can't tell which one?" He said coyly, "you didn't watch it surely?" Lexie said embarrassed, "No I haven't, yet, but I saw online a mention of a certain scene. And I think we can do it much better for real." He was stood right in front of her now looking down into her eyes even though she was yet to remove her heels. "It's only gonna work if you trust me though. Do you?" Lexie nodded. "And you'll do everything I say?" Lexie nodded again smiling. "Good. First things first. We need to get you out of this dress." She slowly span round and let him unzip the dress, with it being strapless it just fell to the floor revealing a dark lace strapless bra and barely there panties. "Mmm you in lace. Another favourite delicacy of mine." He said licking his lips. Lexie slowly turned "Now what?" Johnny could tell she wasn't sure but he knew what she liked and he hoped to make her feel incredible like she had just done for him. He kissed her passionately before pulling back. Their noses still touching. "I need you to turn round." She did so slowly and he put the tie over her eyes blindfolding her. She smirked before he turned her round and kissed her again. His hands were on her hips as he gently guided her to lay down onto the bed. She was lying in just her underwear at this point. He slowly made his way to the bedside table and poured some champagne into the glasses he took a sip and then took another before hovering over her and kissing her passionately. She reacted instantly and was reaching out for him. Lexie could taste the champagne on his lips. He held her hands above her head with one hand as he reached for some of the ice in the bucket. He kissed her whilst trailing the ice cube down her neck and collarbone, this made her wriggle. "Johnny.." she whispered. "Yes my Angel...." He whispered into her ear before nibbling on it. "Does that feel good?" He asked as he kissed down her neck across to her other ear. "Yesss." She whispered back. He reached under her and undid her bra tossing it aside before grabbing another ice-cube. He rolled it over one of her boobs letting it trail down to her already erect nipple. She hissed at the cold coming into contact. He knew her chest was super sensitive so decided to go one further by adding his tongue to the mix. She wriggled under him and it made him smile the effect he had on her. He repeated the same action on the other side until her chest was fairly wet from melted ice.

He continued his descent of her body, showering every part in kisses, and nibbles. He admired the mark he had left on her chest, but thankfully it wouldn't be seen as it was so close to her nipple. Slowly taking off her panties, he could see she was starting to get worked up. He grabbed more ice cubes from the bucket and went for his killer move, by holding it on her clit for a moment, she hissed but smiled so he knew she was enjoying it. He rubbed the other along the inner of her thighs teasing her, he admired how her hips bucked and were wriggling she was desperate he could tell. He bowed his head and took a long lick of her making his girl gasp loudly. Finally even he couldn't wait anymore so began using his tongue and fingers combined. This resulted in even more moans from Lexie, who's senses were heightened because of the blindfold. Her hands were grabbing at the bedsheets as she bit her lip hard. He lapped up everything he could before slowly pulling away. He saw her mouth go slack "Johnny" she gasped and he smirked knowing he was being a right tease. He continued his actions before stopping again, she sighed loudly. She was incredibly turned on, her body was glistening from a mixture of sweat and the melted ice. He finally decided to give her what she wanted and send her over the edge with his tongue.

As she came down from her high, she was gasping for breath and still wriggling. He made his way up her body and yanked the tie off her face. He immediately lent in and kissed her passionately. "That was fun." He smirked as he pulled back. "You're too fucking good." She said smiling. Johnny kissed her once more before pulling back to get ready for bed. As they climbed under the sheets, she snuggled into him "Happy Birthday Johnny." "Thank you my love."