Chapter One Hundred and Forty Eight

"John, I'm not sure about this." Lexie said nervously. "Hey, you're gonna smash this. Besides all I end up is, murdered, you, you're in it the entire time. In fact you could be the murderer." He smirked from beside her. They were both in a make up trailer on the set of their latest movie having both been cast in the amazingly talented ensemble.

Johnny took his wife's hand and gave it a gentle squeeze. "Let's do this.." he said with a smile. "I have to say, you do look incredibly dapper in this suit." She said coyly before kissing him. "Why thank you my darling..."

"Ok

"Ok.. so you two, I need lust, leering, want.." Kenneth the director yelled. "It shouldn't be too hard what with you being married." He smirked and Johnny bashfully rubbed his chin and smiled whilst Lexie's make up was being touched up. "And action...."

"Now what's a beautiful woman like you doing travelling all alone on a train?"
"I could say the same about you, a successful business man, all alone with only his assistant for company?"
"I have all the company I need. Right here. In this carriage."
"Oh? Well I hope you'll enjoy your evening."
"I will. Join me for dinner.."
"That wasn't a question."
"Join me, for dinner?"
"Perhaps..." Lexie said seductively walking out of shot looking coyly over her shoulder.

"Cut!!!" Ken shouted walking on set. "I need more mystery, you've not been married for years.. you've only just met the guy Lexie. Less warmth." Ken said encouragingly. Lexie nodded before retreating back to her marker. "And action..."

"Cut!!!!!" Was heard again and Johnny sighed. "I didn't lick my lips! I didn't!" "No but your eyes twinkled. I know you've got the hots for your wife and I'm pleased I really am, but less obvious Johnny.... Maybe it would help if I bought Dame Judi in or Penelope.." Ken smirked. "Absolutely not!! He's fancied Judi forever... we will never get the take!" Lexie giggled sipping some water as a hair stylist re pinned her hair.

"Cut!! That's it!!!" Ken said happily making Johnny and Lexie sigh in relief. The pair returned to their trailer and began changing out their character's clothes. "Ahh Mum has messaged.. look at James!" Lexie gushed showing Johnny the photo of their baby on her phone. "He certainly looks happy in his Nanna's arms doesn't he?!" "Very much so." Lexie said smiling proudly. "Thank god it's Friday. I can't wait for the kids to arrive tomorrow." She added.

The couple were in the back of their chauffeured driven car heading home. Lexie was speedily typing on her phone catching up with the day's correspondence whilst Johnny chatted on the phone to the older kids.

Johnny rushed through the front door and scooped his son up into his arms. "Hey my boy... did you miss Daddy?" Johnny asked in a sickly sweet voice as Lexie greeted her mum. "Thanks again mum." "Not a problem, it's such a joy. Looking after my grandson.. and Johnny when are those delightedly cherubs returning?"