Chapter One Hundred and Five

"Do you ever think what could have been?" Johnny asked. The couple were lying on a day bed watching the stars for the fifth evening of their honeymoon. "How do you mean?" "Well if our baby had been born, they would have been almost one. Isn't that scary?" "Yeah I guess so. God time goes by so fast." "I know. So fast. I wonder what our little star would have been like." "I imagine a cute little boy who takes after his father, running round causing mischief but also irresistibly cute." Lexie said proudly entwining her fingers with Johnny. "Ha. Maybe. Do you still want to try?" He asked nervously. "I am so scared Johnny. What if I can't have children? What if I'm like my mother and I end up having miscarriage after miscarriage?" "Darling I'll never make you do something you don't want to do but I know you'll make an exceptional mother." Lexie smiled before squeezing his hand. "Maybe we just don't try try?" "Try try?" "You know temperatures, ovulation etc? What will be will be, if I fall pregnant, I fall, if not, then we have those two big pickles to spoil and take care of." "Ok." Johnny smiled "Ok?" Lexie questioned. "Yes from here on in, we won't try to try but we won't not try." Johnny said in an almost identical voice to Captain Jack. Lexie sealed the conversation with a kiss and pulled back. "I love you Johnny." "Not as much as I love you Lexie Depp."

Eventually, as the couple finished their wine, Johnny stood up reaching out to his new wife, she took his hand and picked up her wine glass. "Do you think tomorrow we should FaceTime the children?" She asked as they walked across the sand back to their villa. "We can, I would love to speak with them but understand we are on our honeymoon." "Darling, we've just become a family, I miss them!" Johnny smiled. "Sure I'll drop them a message and confirm a time for tomorrow" Lexie smiled and lent up on her tiptoes to kiss him passionately.

The next morning Johnny was swimming lengths of the private pool whilst Lexie was sat at the outdoor table reading and drinking a coffee. She was just in her satin short robe with her legs curled under her and occasionally paused to ogle at her husband, who was doing the same every-time he finished a length. It was remarkable that they hadn't caught one another as of yet. "Have you finished your Christmas shopping?" He asked. "Umm yes? It's all done and wrapped. Johnny you do realise we land on the 18th that leaves only a week until Christmas?" He smirked as he lent against the side of the pool. His arms were resting on the edge of it. "Yeah... I'm gonna need some help..." "Johnny.. you said you had it all under control." "I did, I do. I just have a few things I need to sort." "Let me know what and I'll get Kate to look into it.." "No it's ok not on honeymoon we can sort it when we are home we will have time." "Will we?" She asked rolling her eyes in good jest. She knew her husband well and she was never going to change his ways.

A while later Johnny climbed out the pool and sat down beside her, he used a towel to dry his face and brush out the hair from his eyes. "Ready to call the kids?" "Yes!!!" Lexie said excitedly. She missed them dearly and wanted them to know how badly. She couldn't bare the idea that they were sat in Paris thinking she had stolen their father from them.

"Hey!!! What's the Maldives like? Have you seen dolphins? Is Dad spoiling you Lex?? When do you come home? I miss your pancakes!!"
"Woah woah woah, calm down kiddos. Jeeez" Johnny said holding the phone in front of himself and his wife.
"Do you miss me or just my pancakes Jack?" Lexie asked laughing.
"Of course I miss you too." He said charmingly.
"Well how is it?" Lily-Rose asked. Johnny looked at his new wife to answer. "Oh goodness it's beautiful! I can't believe we are here, although it would be better if you guys were with us." Lexie said sadly.
"Yeah well we are excited about booking a family moon. It's just a shame Christmas got in the way." Jack said eagerly.
"So what have you guys been up to?" Johnny asked.

After hanging up Lexie felt better, the kids were being well taken care of and seemed to miss them as much as Johnny and she missed them. After changing into a plunging bikini Lexie wandered out the Villa to be greeted by a wolf whistle from her husband. She smirked as he chuckled, even though he had his shades on, she could feel his eyes on her as she made her way to the loungers by the pool. "Baby, can you put some sunscreen on my back?" She asked before putting her hair into a high pony tail. "With pleasure you sexy creature." Johnny stood stubbing out his cigarette and making his way over to her. "Lay down." "You want me to lay down?" "Yes I need to do a thorough job..." Lexie smirked before laying face down on the lounger. Johnny gently straddled her bum being gentle to not put all his weight on her. He poured some sunscreen onto her back, and untied her bikini top. He began to sensually rub the lotion in, it was like the best massage she had ever received. She almost moaned out with the pleasure his fingertips were creating. "What a way to fill my day.." he smirked as his hands began to rub her shoulders. "You're very good at it. You're officially hired for the rest of my life to ensure I don't get sunburn.." Lexie giggled. "Oooo what a job, can I do your front?" The woman rolled her eyes and slowly rolled over. His hands immediately found her boobs and began rubbing in sunscreen. She giggled at the concentration showing on his face.

After a long while of Johnny ensuring every inch of his wife's body was covered in sunscreen, he sat back on the lounger next to her. "I don't know if I have ever been this relaxed." Lexie muttered as she got comfortable on the lounger. "Me neither. Maybe we need to make this a regular thing?" "What like every anniversary?" "Yeah something like that." Johnny chuckled.

Sorry for the short chapter!