A Wonderful Sunday

After showing Sebastian my room of requirement me and Ominis walked to the side of the lake. Sebastian and my brothers told us they would meet us there in a while to relax. While we waited I sat under the shade and enjoyed the breeze and the warmth from the sun. Ominis stood around and I asked him to join me which he smiled and quickly made his way to the floor. I pulled him towards me and laid his head in my lap and started running my fingers through his soft hair. He hummed and smiled as he closed his eyes.

"This is nice" Ominis whispered. I loved the time we got alone together it was always so peaceful when it's just the two of us. I normally read to him but this time I forgot to bring a book. I also was practicing braille in secret to surprise him one day. I was lost in thought on what it would be like to date Ominis. He was always so sweet, caring, and affectionate. He always made me feel beautiful even though he couldn't see me, and he often showed me love with his touch which drive me wild. As I thought about last night with his hand on my hip I was quickly brought back down to earth. I felt Ominis hand under my chin. "I You know Penelope. I've been meaning to ask you something for a while now"
My heart skipped a beat was he finally going to ask me out on a date. Oh Merlin I was nervous and started thinking of ways to say yes without sounding desperate. "I ummm"

"Don't be scared Ominis I won't bite. You can tell me anything remember there is no secrets between us" boy did I regret saying that.

"Well I know it's not very gentlemen of me to ask this but would you... would you do me the honor of letting me feel your face. I have known you for a while now but I don't know what you look like. I won't get upset if you don't want to I don't want to make you feel uncomfortable" he said as he sat up and turned to my direction. I can see the anxiety on his face and he started fidgeting with his fingers. I loved how vulnerable Ominis was in front of me. At school he had a cool demeanor and was always serious so people won't ever see his soft side but in reality he's just a big teddy bear. I grabbed his hands and brought them to either side of my cheek. He let out a little gasp as he was shocked that I had allowed him to share an intimate moment with me.

I felt his fingers glide over my face softly as if I were to break right under him. I felt as he traced around my eyes and cheeks. "What color are your eyes Penelope" he questioned.

"They are green, a very light green like emeralds" I said softly as he ran his fingers above my brow.

"That's beautiful" he smiles as he went over my nose. He then booped my nose which made me giggle. "You have a small cute nose" he chuckled. He then circled around my chin and then finally stopped near my lips. I smiled as he traced around them causing him to blush. "I can finally tell how your smile looks and I absolutely adore it" he then went on my bottom lip and glided above it accidentally tugging it down parting my lips. I kept looking into his eyes wanting to taste his lips against mine. I searched his face for any sign to make sure he also wanted to feel mine press against his. His touch still lingered on my lip and he softly parted his. He moved in closer to me, so I closed my eyes and moved forward towards him wanting to close the gap between us.

"Hey I managed to sneak some tarts for us to share" we both leaned back quickly as Sebastian ran towards us. "Ahem did I interrupt something" he raised a brow.

"No we were just.... I had a.... I.. we.. he helped me take a bug out of my hair" I stumbled on my words.

"Really what kind of bug?" Sebastian now smirking down at us as he leaned against the tree.

"Dragonfly"I said while Ominis yelled at the same time "beetle"

"So which one was this imaginary bug a beetle or a dragonfly" Sebastian chuckled. "I see Gareth and Arthur approaching I wonder how'd they would feel if they heard our deer friend here was trying to snog their sister" he teased I felt Ominis stiffen and let out a sigh.