Protector

After classes finished I started to head towards the field for practice. I smiled when I saw Ominis sitting on the ground with his head leaned back on the wall sleeping. I quietly walked up to him trying hard not be heard. This was my opportunity to finally scare him. Once I reached him, before I could do anything I gasped as he pulled me down to his lap smothering me in kisses.

"What do you think you are doing my beautiful butterfly?" Ominis laughed as I tried to escape his grasps.

"I was so quiet, how? Just how? I knew it you aren't blind" I laughed. Ominis grabbed my hand placing many kisses on top of it.

"My love I can assure you I'm very blind but not deaf. Although you approached me quietly you still dragged your feet" he chuckled. I'm so happy he couldn't see the redness on my face from the embarrassment.

"I don't drag my feet" I grumbled quietly pouting.

"You'll get me one day my spicy little Hufflepuff" he kissed my lips softly.

"Ominis have you heard about Damien?" Ominis sighed and looked disappointed.

"Yes, since we arrived everyone in our common room kept talking about how bruised his face looked" Ominis sat me in between his legs and turned me around to fix my hair. "They even started to spread rumors that him and I fought over you"

"Ominis why didn't you tell me?"

"It's not my business to tell you darling. If he wants to tell you he can" he continued to braid my hair and trying to fix my bow.

"Of course it is. He's our friend"

"He's your friend not mine" I scoffed and turned my head towards him. "Listen sweetheart I don't trust him and I don't think I ever will"

"What? do you believe he's still going to get in my pants?" Ominis frowned and looked towards the side.

"Ominis I'm sorry I didn't-"

"You're going to be late for practice" he said softly finally letting go of my bow. "I love you and I just want to keep you safe" he kissed my forehead pulling me close for a hug.

"I'm sorry" he cuffed my cheeks and smiled.

"We are okay. Don't worry" he kissed me and I relaxed. I wish I could stay here forever wrapped in his warm arms and our lips pressed against one another.

Ominis walked me to the door and held it open for me. We gave each-other one last kiss before departing from one another. Ominis said he would have walked me all the way, but promised to meet Sebastian before his practice.

"You dirty mud blood!"

"Do you really think Sebastian wants you? He literally slept with almost every girl in this school!" Madeline laughed. "He probably even slept with that Weasley girl he's always around". I walked faster as I tried to hold back my anger towards Madeline. Wendy held her head down not saying a word.

"Are you not educated enough to speak?" Madeline pushed her back. "Merlin I don't know why they let your kind in here" Madeline pulled Wendy by her hair and I ran towards them ready to fight. I stopped once I was blinded by a huge flash of light. When I looked up Wendy was gone.

"Madeline what is your problem" I walked up to her noticing her and Addison were leg locked. I laughed at how angry she looked.

"I'm going to make that stupid bitch pay" she glared at me.

"If you even can. I wouldn't try it if I were you. Considering you got beaten by simple charms and spells"

"So you date a Gaunt and believe you are untouchable?" Madeline finally released herself and pushed me back catching me off guard. "You are just some dirty girl that Ominis thinks he loves. However you won't make it far. He still belongs to me, and will always belong to me." She laughed.