Letters From Amelia

To Professor Black

Dearest Father,

Father, I have become gravely ill and I fear that the final days of my life are near. As you are aware I have an adopted son, Jasper. I fear to leave him behind alone. He has difficulty placing his trust in others. I did some digging in locating his family to see if I could reunite him. Unfortunately I found out he is a survivor from the Cromwells. I am not sure how he managed to survive such a gruesome fate, but I do not wish to pry him for details. He's been through so much already. I know it's a lot to ask father, but I would love for you to take him in and raise him in my place. It's all I will ask of you. Please do it for me and for him. He really needs someone and I believe you and mother can shower him with the affection he needs. I have attached a letter for you to hand him once he is of age. Please father I ask you not to let anyone in our family know about this. I fear they will use him for the wrong reasons. He deserves a happy life and one where he can be who he wants. I want him to marry for love and to live freely.

      With much Love,
                   Amelia Black

      With much Love,                   Amelia Black

Letter to Jasper

Dearest Son,

Dearest Son,

I am sorry I had to leave you so soon. I hope you can forgive me, but I did try to fight to live. I know my family was harsh on us, but don't blame yourself. I was glad I found you roaming those snowy streets.I was alone before I found you. I was to raise you the way I wanted and not the way they did. Although my life was cut short it was the best one I could have ever asked for. Jasper I tried to locate your family, but found out who you really were in the process. I am not angry you lied nor am I upset you didn't feel like you could trust me enough to tell me. I understand you must have your reasons and I didn't want to bring up your past. I know you must have been through a lot and I'm happy you trusted me enough to take care of you. Don't worry I intend to keep your secret safe. I now understand why it's hard for you to trust people and why you often had nightmares. I'm sorry I couldn't help you much in that regard. I have told my father who you really are I trust in his judgment and know he will keep it safe. I know it might not sound like it but he is a very soft man when it comes to children. Maybe that's why he's a headmaster. I asked him to take you in as his own. I hope he hasn't been to tough on you. By now you should be eighteen and I want you to know I'm proud of you. I left you my fortune. It might not be a lot but it's something to help you get by. The house is also left in your name. I want you to fall in love with someone you truly care about and live happy. Thank you for everything Keiren.

With much Love,
Amelia Black

         With much Love,                Amelia Black