Mine

"What is it Garreth?" I said as I stood up.

"Well it's a blanket, some snacks, candles, the dinner mom made, and some flowers" he chuckled.

"Why did you bring this stuff out here?" Arthur questioned.

"Well Ominis here had mentioned wanting to ask Penelope in a romantic picnic. So I got the stuff for him. It's not too late Ominis"

"Garreth I don't know what to say?"

"You don't have to say anything. I figured you were here since I saw you run in this direction"

"Thank you" I felt Garreth give me a big hug.

"We will send Penelope over here. I'll let mom know you will be having dinner out here. Just don't come back too late" he chuckled. "My sister better be home by nine sharp" he patted my back.

I heard as they walked away and I couldn't stop smiling. Penelope will officially be mine.

Arthur's POV

"Garreth.. I'm sorry"

"I don't want to talk to you"

We kept walking until we reached the house. Penelope ran to us with tears in her eyes. She gripped onto Garreth. I watched as Garreth expression change to one of hurt as he brought her to his chest.

"Please please tell me you found him" she cried out.

"He's okay my sweet sister. He's okay" Garreth hugged her tighter and wiped her tears away. "He's waiting for you in the forest. Follow the trail until you reach the old weeping willow. Once you are there turn right and head straight down" she looked at us confused.

"It's okay he just wants to talk to you" I answered. She nodded her head and ran to the forest. We soon let everyone know what was going on and they cheered. We went inside to eat our dinner.

Ominis POV

I was starting to get nervous what if she couldn't find me. I then heard some branches snap "Pen.. Penelope..." I grunted as I felt her hug me tightly.

I heard as she let out soft cries and clenched my shirt. "Hey hey what's wrong my sweet girl" I pulled her closer.

"I thought I lost you. I was so worried and and" I cupped her face and kissed her gently.

"I'm okay my love. You won't loose me that quick". I smiled at her.

"Are you hurt? Are you okay?" I felt her hands roam around inspecting for injuries.

"I'm okay I promise" I grabbed her hands and kissed them.

"I'm sorry about Arthur" she hugged me.

"No darling, it's okay" I wrapped my arms around her once more feeling the warmth that radiated over her body.

"Ominis you don't need to ask them for permission to date me. I want you and only you. I don't care if they approve or not. I will date you either way" I felt her grab my face. "I'll always choose you. I love you Ominis" I let out some giggles.

"I know my love. I love you more than anything. I just wanted to make sure your family was okay with it. Penelope... I.. I want to ask you something"