Potion Madness Part2

"And where have you two been" Ominis scolded.

"Hogsmede" Sebastian placed me down and walked past Ominis. I watched as Ominis tugged Sebastian back.

"You are lying to me yet again!" He spat " I bumped into Poppy who told me Penelope had a panic attack in the center of Hogsmede and that you asked her to leave and that you had it under control"

"Yea everything is fine Ominis can't you just drop it" Ominis huffed and pushed Sebastian back once again.

"No what the hell happened why did you freak out Penelope?"

"Ominis it was nothing really I just panicked and Sebastian comforted me" I reached out and grabbed his hand. "Ominis I'm okay now and nothing happened to me. I'm sorry if it feels like we are leaving you out and I know you care about me so much but I'm okay" I whispered which made him relax a bit. He placed both his hands on mine and let out a sigh.

"Im sorry I was just worried. You two missed dinner and then Poppy. I just didn't know what to think I was scared you were hurt" his brows furrowed.

"It's okay Ominis don't be sorry I'm glad you worry about me, but really I'm fine I just heard some whispers I'm pretty sure it was all in my head and I freaked out." I kissed Ominis on his cheek and patted his back as we made our way inside.

The next day after classes we met up in my room of requirement. We were hanging out talking about how the next quidditch game would be Hufflepuff vs Slytherin. Arthur insisted I get some training in.

"Hey guys so I have some potions I would like to test out any volunteers?" Garreth waved a couple of vials in our direction. I watched as Arthur closed his book and stood up.

"And that's my cue" he waved at us as he exited the room.

"Coward!" Garreth spat as we all laughed. Sebastian stood by the fire place with his nose deep in a book. "Hey Sebastian have I ever told you how great of a-"

"No"

"But I didn't ask anything"

"Yes but the answer is still no Weasley" Garreth then turned to me and Ominis. I was also reading a romance book I had found at Hogsmede while I played with Ominis hair. Ominis was laid down with his head on my lap smiling knowing Garreth was looking.

"I rather enjoy having a full head of hair, and all my limbs intact Garreth. I'm already blind I don't need any more problems" Ominis said as Garrett's grin widened.

"Penelope my sweet sweet sister. Did I ever tell you how much I love you. Also your hair looks absolutely beautiful today" he tried to butter me up and I ate all of it.

"Fine Garreth I'll be your Guinea pig however I don't understand why you won't do it yourself"

"A great potionier should never try his own experiments" he chuckled. Yeah right I thought to myself. I softly moved Ominis head on to a pillow as I stood up and sat down on the table. I looked at all the different colored potions that's ere in all shapes and sizes. Oh how I regretted my decision already.

"This one here is suppose to help you warm up your body, so if you are ever out in the cold your body can withstand it for 2 hours" Garreth said happily.

"Like I always say Spells are free and won't kill you" Sebastian tilted his head with a smirk.

"What?" Garreth asked

"Nothings" Sebastian chuckled.

I looked at the vile of red liquid carefully. It looked pretty normal to me. Garreth stared at me anxiously waiting for me to down the potion. I uncorked it and sniffed it and there was a spicy scent to it. Well here goes nothing. I chugged it down and closed me eyes. Nothing happened I was relived.