Catch Me

...Game Day....

I hopped around a bit and shook my hands. I was so bloody nervous I felt like I was about to go up against a troll. I relaxed once I saw a charmed butterfly land on my nose. I then felt the warm embrace of familiar arms and I leaned back sinking into him.

"My love you are going to do great. You can do anything and I believe in you" Ominis leaned down and kissed the top of my head before turning me around to face him. I smiled and cupped his cheeks. Ominis looked very good in a gold sweater and I worried the girls would swarm over him during the game.

"What would I do without you?" I giggled as he pulled me closer.

"Without me you'd probably lose your first game" he chuckled kissing my lips and gripping my hips.

"Is that so?" I smiled into the kiss.

"Mmmhm" he smiled as well. "I'm your good luck charm after all" he laughed softly as he placed his hands on my head feeling for my ponytail. He grabbed the ribbon and fixed it into a neat bow. I looked up at him taking in his beauty and leaned in for another kiss.

"Eww get a room" Garreth teased as Ominis grumbled.

"We'll look at this. My brothers are the most handsome men at this school" I laughed trying to mimic them from their last game.

"Get a good look you little troll because you might not ever get to see me in yellow ever again" Arthur laughed as he spun me around in the air. I couldn't stop giggling until he placed me down.

"Wendy!" I ran up to her as she approached with Jasper. I gasped dramatically "You traitor" I laughed seeing her wearing a green Slytherin jumper.

"Wendy decided to go with the winning team today" Jasper laughed as he patted my head. Wendy hugged me tightly showing me a flag she had with the Hufflepuff logo on it.

"I'm going to support both teams today" Wendy smiled.

"Wendy I need to talk to you about yes-"

"Slytherin is going to slay Hufflepuff like there is no tomorrow!!!" Sebastian yelled as he appeared with Imelda. Imelda rolled her eyes before hugging me and wishing me good luck.

"Why couldn't you guys be more like Wendy? She knows who the wining team is" Sebastian grinned.

"Because we are good brothers and want to support our little sister" Garreth said in a funny tone, but Sebastian ignored him getting closer to Wendy.

"Who does this belong to?" He grabbed the sleeve and tugged it towards him.

"It's Jasper's" Wendy smiled innocently. Sebastian and Imelda glared at Jasper as he laughed.

"I could have let you borrow one" Sebastian frowned.

"Maybe next time" Wendy said before going towards Garreth.

As we walked towards the field I felt my nerves come back. Jasper walked next to me holding hands with Daria. I thought it was cute that he started to spend more time with her.

Before we parted Ominis kissed me. "One more for good luck please" I grabbed Ominis by his sleeves.

"Of course my love" Ominis kissed me multiple times smiling. "Be careful my love and show them what you are made of" he kissed me once more. "My little winning Weasley" I rolled my eyes and walked towards my teammates. I looked up at the bleachers to see Poppy sitting between Wendy and Ominis. She jumped and waved towards me excitedly. Garreth sat next to Ominis to help him describe the game while Arthur sat with Daria. I took deep breaths to calm myself down and thought about how they were here to support me.

...The Game...

"Jasper and Penelope are going head to head for the snitch!" The announcer yelled. I looked over to Jasper who smiled and moved ahead faster. I knew he wouldn't go easy on me even if I was his sister. We were next to one another reaching our hands forward but then the snitch suddenly dropped down fast.

I turned my broom to the left and dove down. I jumped when I saw a bludger fly fast next to my face. I heard as the crowd gasped in fear but cheered when they noticed it missed. Another bludger flew my way this time it was hit out of the way by our team beater. He smiled at me and I nodded picking up my pace once again. I was only inches from the snitch until I noticed Jasper appear on my right.

The snitch flew up in the air quickly again this time soaring high above. I looked down not being able to see the ground. Jasper yelled at me and pushed me out of the way. A bludger barely missing both of us. I was starting to get worried as it grew harder to see through the thick fog. Something didn't seem right. It felt as though the bludgers were only coming to us.

"Penelope!" Jasper yelled as a bludger smashed through my broom. I started to fall fast and I tried to stay calm. Jasper flew down towards me trying to catch me. I reached my hand up towards him our fingers brushing against one another. I looked down realizing we were descending quickly. I looked to my right and noticed a bludger quickly approaching but Sebastian smacked it out of the way. He looked horrified as he flew towards me and Jasper.

People screamed and shouted and I could see tears flying out of Jaspers eyes .His lips quivered as he tried his hardest to reach for me. More gasps were heard as I realized Jasper's broom was also destroyed. He finally gripped my hand pulling me towards him. He quickly turned me on top.

"Jasper no! Stop it!" I pleaded.

"Arresto Momentum!" We froze and I opened my eyes looking at Wendy standing in the bleachers with her wand pointed at us. She dropped to her knees with tears in her eyes while Poppy held her hands over her mouth with a terrified look as if someone died in front of her. Ominis gripping the edge strongly crying and shivering. I looked around but didn't spot Garreth or Arthur. Daria was also crying.

I turned my head towards Jasper who looked as if he was in pain. I quickly realized he was bleeding. Imelda appeared and pulled Jasper on her broom while Sebastian pulled me onto his.

Once we landed I pushed everyone out of the way to get to Jasper. I gripped his hand as he screamed in pain. His arm was twisted towards the wrong direction and I couldn't stop crying. Imelda grabbed me and pulled me towards her chest. She was crying as well and she also looked injured.

Sebastian looked at me and Imelda covering us both with a blanket. Before hugging us tightly into him. "It's going to be okay. He is going to be okay" he whispered in our ears as his voice cranked. Me and Imelda returning his embrace as he shook trying to hold back his own tears.

Professors quickly moving students out of the field and making those not injured head back inside. Headmaster Black ran towards us picking Jasper up in his arms before taking him away.

"You both need healing let's go" Sebastian sniffled. Imelda stood up but winced a bit as she stumbled. Sebastian wrapped the blanket around me tightly while he used his uniform around Imelda. He grabbed Imelda from under her knees and back and carrying her out while I followed close behind.