Going Home

Ominis POV

I smiled as I heard the sweet snores that were coming from Penelope. Last night really did happen I thought to myself. I placed a gentle kiss on her head careful not to awake her.

"There you guys are, leaving me all alone again I see" I felt as Sebastian landed on top of us. "The headmaster is calling us all to the great hall for an announc-" my eyes widened realizing the state in which he found us. "Merlin Ominis!" I felt as he jumped off the bed and Penelope yelled pulling up the covers towards her.

"I umm saw nothing" I threw a pillow at his direction.

"Get out Sebastian!"

"Right umm yes well of course see you guys at the hall for um breastfast" I heard as he chuckled and I threw another pillow at him.

"I'm sorry Penelope" I whispered.

"It's okay, I guess we should have dressed before we slept right?" She giggled.

"Dammit I'm sorry Sebastian saw you"

"No he didn't I was covered I just pulled it further once I realized he was on the bed" we both laughed as we got ready to go to the hall.

Penelope's POV

As we sat down eating breakfast Sebastian kept smirking at us.

"So other than the dragon attack did you guys enjoy the dance?" Jasper asked.

"Oh yeah we all did especially these two who danced the dirty tango" Sebastian chuckled as I kicked him from under the table.

"I don't remember a tango?" Garreth questioned. Sebastian laughed and leaned on the table banging his fist on it. Jasper looked between us confused and Arthur shook his head.

While Headmaster Black gave his announcement I felt Ominis draw hearts on my thigh which made me smile. He noticed I had gotten nervous when Headmaster Black said while the school was closed for one week for repairs the ministry was going to investigate.

When we all left to go pack Arthur had invited Sebastian and Ominis to come join us at the house. They both happily agreed and decided on meeting at the station.

Jaspers POV

While I was packing I was upset that we had to leave school for one week. I was glad everyone was alright, but I didn't want to go back into that dreadful cage. I sighed thinking how maybe things would be different now that I get a bit more along with Daria.

"Jesse are you packed"

"It's Jasper, and yes I am done"

"Yeah yeah whatever" I laughed knowing he'd probably will never get it right."We'll come on our carriage is waiting"

"Our carriage?"

"Well yes, you are to stay with me and my wife from now on"

I looked at him in shock "but your brother would never allow it"

"I took care of it, don't worry Jasper. Although you are able to stay with us, I was still not able to rescue you from marrying his daughter" he frowned.