Only One You

As we got closer to home we can see everyone sitting on the porch. Once we got close enough mother came running and hugged Ominis tightly with tears in her eyes.

"Oh Ominis, my dear I was so worried. You are not injured in any way are you?"

"Thank you Mrs. Weasley I am okay" Ominis returned the embrace. Mother let him go and cupped his face in her hands. She smiled at him as Ominis blushed. "I'm so happy for the both of you. Just make her happy for me Ominis and take good care of her. I always wanted her to fall in love and for her not to be alone. Out of all the boys she could have chosen I am glad it was you" she placed a gentle kiss on his forehead. "I am happy you found love. You deserve it Ominis. I hope she keeps you safe and loves you endlessly." I saw as tears formed in Ominis eyes.

"You are too kind to me Mrs. Weasley" he said as he wiped away tears.

"I will always be kind to you Ominis. You are my family" Ominis smiled. Aria came as well and hugged Ominis.

"I'm glad you returned home safely" she patted his back before she left for home. Afterwards we all got ready for bed. This time no one stayed in the tent living room. It felt weird, but after a long day it was understandable. At the very end of the hall Ominis and Sebastian shared a room. The middle room was shared by Arthur, Garreth and Jasper, while the far right room was left for me.

I held on to the necklace tightly as it played it's beautiful melody. "I love you Ominis" I whispered as the music came to a stop. I closed my eyes and started drifting off to sleep.

I woke up ti a couple of knocks on my door. I lifted my head up to see Garreth holding a tea light by the door. "I'm sorry P did I wake you?"

"Yes but that's okay. Is something wrong Garreth?"

"I can't sleep" he whispered. "May I stay with you? I don't want to stay with Arthur right now and I couldn't sleep alone in the living room. I tried but my mind keeps getting flooded with thoughts and-"

"Garreth it's okay. Come" I patted the side of my bed. I smiled as I saw him carrying a familiar plush niffler.

"What is that you are cuddling?"

"Oh umm.. Ominis came down for a drink of water and noticed me even though I tried not to move a muscle. I told him I couldn't sleep and he was willing to stay with me but I told him I was okay to be by myself. So he handed me Jackers and told me he would keep me good company" I chuckled imagining Ominis dragging the plush niffler downstairs with him to get a drink of water. I was even more in love with the fact that he was willing to help Garreth. "He is a very kind guy. You found yourself an entire pot of gold with him"

"Yeah" I smiled as I twirled Garreth's curly hair between my fingers.

"Emi..."

"Yes Garreth?"

"Do you think... do you think I'm a good brother?" I looked at him confused.

"Of course you are Gary. What would make you ask such a silly question?"

"I just" I felt tears drip on my arm and I pulled him close to me.

"Garreth... what's going on?"I rubbed his back trying to comfort him.

"I'm useless to you Emi. I won't be able to protect you. I won't be able to save you like Arthur, Jasper, or Sebastian. I can't be your older brother who scares off your bullies. I..I can't do anything. I... I am a shitty older brother" I gripped him tightly as he cried on me. I felt tears form in my eyes. Garreth was such a kind hearted soul. He never wants to hurt anyone or cause any harm towards others. It broke me seeing him so upset. I was used to him being happy go lucky.

"Garreth" I said sternly. "Garreth look at me" I picked his head up. "Who made you think this way? Was it Arthur?" I was about to get up to give him a piece of my mind, but was quickly pulled back down.

"Emi please don't" I felt as he tugged my arm. I got down and laid back down with him as he cried. I was upset Arthur had made Garreth feel this way, but understood that Garreth probably didn't want to cause a bigger rift between us. More tears filled my eyes and I couldn't hold back anymore.

"Gary I'm so sorry you feel this way. I don't care if you aren't scary. I don't care that you aren't tough, and I especially don't care if you can protect me or not. I can do that myself. You are the best brother I could ever ask for. You are sweet, kind, goofy, caring, you comfort me when I need it the most. You welcomed me in to this family with open arms and we grew close quickly. You make me laugh. I love causing havoc in the potions classroom with you even if we get detention. I love the way you hug me when you know I need it. Not every brother is supposed to be the same. I love you just the way you are, so please don't change for me or anyone." I kissed the top of his head.

"Do you really mean that?" He looked up at me. I wiped away his tears.

"Every single word" I held out my pinky for him to link to mine. He smiled and returned the gesture.

"You are the best little sister I could ever ask for" he laughed as he kissed our pinkies.

"I'm your only little sister" I laughed "I'm guessing Aria is your favorite older sister?"

"You know it" we chuckled. "Let's get some sleep buttercup" with that he placed the niffler between us and we went to sleep.

The next morning I woke up with Garreth's arm on my face. Merlin he was a wild sleeper. I laughed as I tried not to wake him. I got clothes and went to the bathroom to change. Once I got out I was wrapped by familiar arms. I let out a soft squeak.

"Your so adorable my love" Ominis placed a gentle kiss on my cheek. "Good morning" I giggled as he released me.

"Good morning Ominis. Let me guess you knew it was me because I dragged my feet" I chuckled.

"I see my spicy little hufflepuff is learning" he laughed as I playfully hit his arm. "I love you"

"I love you too. Want to help mom with breakfast?"

"Of course" he held out his hand for me. We made our way back to the house and mother was smiling at us once we entered.