Birds Of A Feather

Penelope's POV

I held Imelda and Wendy by their arms as we made our way to Hogsmede. I couldn't stop smiling being able to finally relax a little with my friends. I giggled as Imelda rolled her eyes but returned the squeeze.

"Any idea what color dress you will get?" Wendy asked softly.

"Black" Imelda said straight forward.

"Don't you want something with a bit more color?" Wendy smiled at her direction but quickly looked forwards when she saw Imelda's face.

"I had an emerald green the last time. I figured I'd try something different" she smiled at Wendy.
"What about you Ms. Rainbow what would you get?"

"I'm thinking maybe a light pink or lavander" Wendy smiled. "What about you Penelope?"

"I'm not sure yet. I think I'll be fine with any" I smiled as we approached Hogsmede.

Sebastian's POV

"Ugh that girl's jumper is quite hideous" Samantha said. She continued bickering about other girls and their gossip. At one point I blocked her out and just walked along side her. I smiled as we passed a stand and saw fresh strawberries. Why couldn't I get her out of my head. The further I tried to suppress my feelings the more I found myself wondering about her.

"Are you even listening Sebastian?" She grabbed my arm and I pulled away.

"No public affection" I said sternly as she scoffed. Although I messed around with girls and went out on dates publicly with them I didn't want  it to seem like we were a couple. They were all just there for the moment and nothing more. I had rules set for them to follow so they would not fall in love with me.

"Where would we be spending the night after the ball" she moved her fingers up my neck and I shivered.

"Wherever you-" I stopped when I heard the familiar soft giggle that would lighten up the whole world. I looked over to see my favorite white haired witch arm in arm with her friends. I smiled and ran over to her. I haven't had much time to spend with her since she was busy with Ominis, so finally being able to see her made me happy. She was my best friend and I needed her now more than ever.

"Princess!" I yelled as I scooped her off the ground and spun her around. She gasped at first but relaxed hugging me back and laughed.

"Hey my Prince Charming to what do I owe such a pleasure" I looked up to see her face smiling down at me. She knew how dark I was yet she always seemed to look past that and cherish our friendship.

"Oh how much I have missed you my little badger princess. Ominis has been hogging you like a desperate house wife" she broke out in laughter and smacked my shoulder lovingly.

"Don't be jealous that your wife wants to spend every single day with me" she stuck her tongue out at me and I smiled opening my mouth in shock. She messed my hair around and giggled uncontrollably.

"Is that a competition I sense? Trust me Princess, one little move of mine and my wife will be all mine once again" I placed her down and tickled her sides.

"Sebastian" Samantha glared over to Penelope.

"Oh hello Samantha" Penelope smiled but Samantha did not.

"Well I'll see you around Sebastian I need to go look for my dress" Penelope hugged me and stood on her toes. I leaned down and she fixed my hair before walking off.