Honors

Ominis POV

"Someone's here" Sebastian whispered and I sat up straight thinking it was Arthur. "I think it's Aria"

"Hello, how are my two favorite little snakes doing?" We both got up and hugged her.

"You have a bump now" Sebastian chuckled.

"Well yes Sallow I'm six months Pregnant" I fidgeted with my wand. "Hmm he's kicking. Ominis would you like to feel?" I blushed.

"Um alright" I felt her grab my hands gently and place them above her stomach. I felt faint movement brush up my hand and I couldn't stop smiling. "He's moving" I felt an even harder kick and chuckled.

"Guess he's very fond of Uncle Ominis" she giggled.

"That's because he hasn't met Unlce Sebastian yet" Aria laughed placing Sebastian's hands on her stomach. "Woah that's creepy and beautiful at the same time"

"Sebastian!" I glared at him.

"It's alright. Where is everyone?" Aria questioned.

"Your mother went with your brothers to the market and Penelope went on a broom ride with Jasper"

"Jasper?...Jasper Black?" Aria seemed confused.

"Yes"

"Hmm is she getting quidditch tips from him?"

"That's what I said!, but I guess not" Sebastian yelled as Aria laughed. "She said it was to talk"

"Are they dating? I thought she would have been dating you by now Ominis" she giggled.

"No they are not. I think it's because Jasper saved her during the dragon attack. They have been close since then" I clenched my jaw as Sebastian spoke. I'm hoping Jasper doesn't think because he saved her once that she will fall in love with him.

"I see. I'm sorry you guys went through that. I am glad you are alright and well" Aria patted our shoulders.

"So Ominis are you planning on having my sister wait forever or are finally going to make a move?" She teased. I felt my ears turn hot.

"Well actually now that you mention it. I would like to know if you would approve of me courting your sister"

"My...my so formal" she giggled. "Of course Ominis. You needn't ask I know you love her dearly. Just make her happy" I smiled as she squeezed my hand.

"Oh he's done plenty of that" Sebastian chuckled.

Aria gasped "I want details!" She laughed as I helped her take a seat. We talked about our fight and the ball. I talked to her about our first kiss and our confessions. I didn't want to tell her about the night we spent together as I would like to keep that private. Although Sebastian kept elbowing me for more.

"You guys kissed! Merlin you guys are so cute! I'm happy for both of you Ominis really"

"Thank you"

Soon after Jasper and Penelope appeared. Penelope was happy to see Aria and spoke about her baby. I then felt her grab my cheek and place a loving kiss "welcome back my love did you have fun?"