Love Is In The Air

I sat under a tree humming as I played with Ominis's hair. His soft smile brought warmth to me. I couldn't stop staring at his beautiful lashes as his eyes remained closed.

"I love you" he whispered as he drew hearts on my stomach with his slender fingers. I giggled and caressed his cheek.

"I love you too Ominis" I whispered back. He sat up quickly hugging me tightly and bringing me to lay down with him.

"I hope you know my lovely butterfly that I will never let you go" I laughed as I tried to wiggle out of his grasp.

"Ominis you are crushing me" I laughed as he placed a bunch of kisses all over my face. He held me close and put his forehead on to mine.

"I can't wait to have a family with you" Ominis confessed and I stayed silent and my cheeks turned red. I opened my mouth slightly not knowing the right words to say. His eyebrows furrowed and he had a slight frown. I leaned up and kissed his lips gently.

"We would live in a cottage close to mom" I whispered and he smiled into the kiss.

"You know she will spoil them rotten" he laughed.

"I know" I smiled.

"Well we better start asking her to make five sweaters" he laughed as he pulled me above him.

"Five? For what?"

"For our children" he caressed my cheeks lovingly looking up at me. I knew he couldn't see my face but his gaze felt soft as if he could.

"Ominis you are crazy" I laughed placing a hand above his chest. "Why five it's such a random number?"

"Because I met the most important girl my fifth year at Hogwarts" he gently moved my hair behind my ear.

"Ominis..." I whispered but looked up to see an owl fly down. It landed on top of Ominis head and squawked.

"Merlin it's Sebastian's owl" I looked at Ominis confused as I took the letter from its beak. I flinched back when it bit me. Yeah it was definitely Sebastian's feisty little child. The owl flew back towards the castle and I removed myself from Ominis so he was able to sit.

"How'd you know it was Sebastian's?" Ominis blushed and faced the opposite direction.

"The obnoxious thing always lands on my face" he huffed as I bursted out in laughter.

"Well he has good taste" Ominis blushes harder and placed an arm around my waist. "It's Jasper..." I paused as my hands trembled. Ominis moved in front of me and gripped my shoulders.

"What is it my love?" he asked with a sound of worry.

"He's awake"

************** The Hospital Wing ***************

I ran down the hall hand in hand with Ominis. As soon as we reached the doors I busted them open to see Headmaster Black laugh and point us towards Jasper's bed. When we arrived Sebastian and Wendy were laughing as Jasper smiled. I launched myself onto him.

"Penelope I'm alright" he patted my back and I wiped the few tears that came down my face. Ominis made his way over but almost crashed into the edge of the stool. However Jasper managed to grasp his arm and pull Ominis towards him and hugging him tightly.

Ominis scoffed and pushed himself back up as Jasper laughed.

We heard the door swing open again this time Arthur, Garreth, and Imelda ran inside. Arthur made it first patting his arms and grabbing his face shaking it in his hands. Garreth came in and hugged Jasper almost laying on the bed until Imelda pushed him away. Imelda punched his arm which made Jasper look displeased.