The Knight

Quick note all characters are aged up!!!

I kept looking at the moon. It was comforting and beautiful. the cold air surrounding my body. I closed my eyes I'm sorry Ominis. When I opened them once more I saw something flying towards me.

"Highwing!" I yelled as he flew below me. I was then caught in a pair of arms and smiled. "Ominis you came for" before I could say anything he crashed his lips on to mine and kissed me roughly.

"Yes darling." He chuckled. "Your knight in shining armor came to rescue you" I giggled as I sat down. Ominis embraced me tighter as I sat in front of him.

"You're injured and covered in mud" I said while I softly caressed his arm.

"Nothing that Nurse Blainey can't fix sweetheart" I turned my head slightly and he smiled. He kissed me again as Highwind descended down. He stopped when his hand touched my thigh. "Merlin Penelope your dress"

"I ripped it to be able to fight" I giggled as his face turned bright red and he cleared his throat.

Once we got on the ground we jumped of and thanked Highwing before he flew away. I saw Sebastian run over to us. "Penelope!!" Before he got any closer Ominis stood in front of me.

"Sebastian she is not decent. Please be respectful." I laughed at how jealous Omi was getting.

"Too late for that" Garreth chuckled from behind and I ran to him and hugged him tightly as he lifted me off the ground.

"I'm glad you are safe" he whispered.

I then fell to the ground with Garreth as Arthur hugged us. "you are going to give me a heart attack one of these days" I smiled and held his cheeks to clear up some of his tears.

Arthur got up and picked us up. He looked at Ominis and hugged him tightly catching Ominis off guard. I watched as Ominis blushed and held his arms up before finally relaxing and hugging Arthur back. "Thank You, Ominis"

I smiled as Garreth also hugged him. "I helped too you know" Sebastian huffed as he crossed his arms.

"Come here you whiny baby" Arthur chuckled as he pulled Sebastian into a group hug. Garreth pulled in Jasper and I walked over also joining in our group. I saw as Damien also appeared with a sad look on his face. I walked to him and pulled him into a hug as well. He gasped and hugged me back. I laughed and threw him in our pile. Our friend group was slowly growing and I couldn't be happier. Daria laughed and also joined in.

"Ominis how did you get these injuries" Jasper said as he grabbed Ominis. Before he could speak the rest of the professors showed up.

"Children please if you are injured head to the hospital wing" Headmaster Black said as he looked at Jasper. "You fought well nephew" he smiled as he grabbed Jasper by the shoulder.

As we walked inside I looked at Ominis who carried a saddened expression on his face. I grabbed his hand and he smiled. We didn't let go until we reached the hospital wing. Once Nurse Blainey cleared us we walked back to our common rooms. Before anyone noticed I grabbed Ominis and pulled him the other direction.

"Penelope!"

"Shhh" I placed a finger over his mouth. "I promised we would spend the night in the room of requirement remember" I whispered as he blushed.

Room Of Requirement

I handed Ominis a pair of pajamas and showed him the bathroom. He nodded and went in to shower. I grabbed my things and walked over to the other shower and began to wash off all the blood and mud that crusted over my skin. It felt so refreshing. When I came out I couldn't stop smiling like an idiot at the sight of Ominis with his hair fallen down.