Hunt or Be Hunted Part 2

Sebastian's POV

As the Poachers got closer we made a circle of our own having our backs against one another.

"We can't beat them all" Garreth whispered.

"I know" Jasper responded.

"So what's the plan?" Wendy added in.

"We need to find a way to get Penelope while someone breaks an opening so we can run out of here" Arthur said as he blocked a spell.

"Me and Sebastian will go get Penelope, the rest of you try to create an opening" Jasper ordered.

"I'm coming too" Wendy chimed in.

"No it's too dangerous snidget" I watched as the girl blushed but then made a face of determination.

"Penelope is my friend too. She's injured and in pain. I won't stand by and not do anything" I looked at her. This girl was as stubborn as Penelope and Anne. I knew she wouldn't back down.

"Fine, but if it gets too hot you need to get out" she smiled and nodded.

"Sebastian" Ominis grabbed my hand.

"I know" I squeezed his hand. "I'll bring her back to you. It's a promise mate" Ominis nodded and let go.

"Ready?" Jasper questioned as he focused on the two in front of us. Me and Wendy nodded and we ran straight to them. Dodging spells as they came from every direction.

I looked behind as the rest of the boys were holding their own. 'Please stay safe everyone' I whispered to myself.

As we approached the crow and the Raven they shook their fingers at us again.

"Expeliarmus!" Wendy yelled causing the Ravens wand to fly back before being able to Crucio Penelope again.

"You bitch!" She yelled.

"Why did you let your guard down!" The crow yelled at her.

"I didn't even see her" I watched as the crow shot spells at our direction. While the Raven ran to get her wand. Where is Wendy? I looked around worriedly. I then heard someone running between the trees and more spells flying. I watched as Wendy sent spells flying towards the crow and hitting his side. Merlin this girl is insane I smiled.

Afterwards Wendy came to stand next to me. "Where have you been sweetheart?" She grinned at me.

"Oh it's nothing" she looked down near her pocket and I chuckled to see she had picked up Ravens wand.

The crow stood close to Penelope. There was no way we'd be able to sneak up and take her. I watched as she looked so weak. "Don't worry my princess we will get you out" I said hoping she heard me.

"That is if you can beat me first!" The crow yelled as he casted spells our way.

The poachers were also coming in closer. We needed to act fast. I watched as Wendy ran to the other side fighting off the poachers from getting to close. "Wendy!" I yelled when I saw the Raven tackle her down. I ran to her to help her.

"Get the fuck off her!" I yelled. "Depulso!" I watched as the Raven flew to the other side. "Wendy are you alright?" I picked her up.

"Im fine but im sorry" she looked down.

"For what?"

"She took her wa-"

"Depulso!" I felt as my back smacked a tree.

"Sebastian!" I heard Wendy yell loudly.

"Did you really think you can take my wand!" I heard the Raven say to Wendy. When I looked up I watched Jasper fighting the Crow. Inching closer and closer to Penelope.