Musical nights

Wendy's POV

I couldn't help but blame myself for Sebastian getting injured. As he carried me I slumped over in defeat. I watched as the blood dripped down his sleeve.

"I see them up ahead" Sebastian said breathlessly. Once we were there he placed me down and I faced the ground.

"I'm sorry" I whispered. I felt him lean in closer in front of me. "I'm so sorry Sebastian" I felt his hand grip my shoulders tightly and I looked at him. He looked worried as he shook his head. I then felt as he suddenly embraced me tightly.

"I'm glad you are alright" he whispered in my ear. "You're pretty strong my golden snidget" he chuckled before he released me causing a huge blush to cover my face entirely. I cleared my throat and looked over to see Ominis holding Penelope in his arms.

"Sebastian you came back" Penelope said in a groggy voice. I watched as Sebastian's eyes filled with tears as he moved forward falling down on his knees. Ominis smiled softly and nodded at Sebastian.

"Princess... you're okay" Sebastian said softly.

"I'm okay" Penelope smiled and Sebastian hugged her tightly crying on her shoulders. Penelope laughed as she patted his back. I smiled seeing that they were all alright. Garreth came up to me and hugged me as well.

"Wendy thank you" Penelope got up slowly and held my hands. "You're a real force to be reckoned with"

"Thank you Penelope I'm glad you're safe" I squeezed her hands.

"Wendy... we need to discuss something" Arthur looked at me sternly. They explained to me the situation that was going on and how much they knew about the crow and the Raven.

"So it's best we don't let our parents know about this?" Jasper said looking at everyone.

"But shouldn't we allow the ministry to investigate and bring them to Justice" I said worriedly.

"That's the thing. We are not sure about their true motive. If we tell our parents and they take it to the ministry. We'd be putting them in danger as well" Arthur patted my head softly.

"I understand" I smiled at him.

"Well looks like you are one of us now" Sebastian smiled at me.

Penelope's POV

"Wendy maybe you should stay with us tonight" Arthur said as we all stood up.

"Yes it's getting dark out and our house is closer" Garreth chimed in. I watched Wendy hesitate to respond.

"Alright" she said softly. "I'll send my parents an owl" I grabbed her hand and we started walking back to our home. I squeezed her hand a couple times to make sure she was okay.

I felt Ominis trying to keep up with us. "You know darling you are to never leave my sight from now on" I chuckled and Wendy looked at me confused.

"Ominis I'm pretty sure you can't loose sight of me" Wendy looked away trying to hold in her laugh.

"You know what I mean" Ominis blushed harshly. "Wendy thank you for your help" I looked over towards Wendy and she nodded her head shyly.

Once we reached our home we told mother Wendy was going to stay over. To make her more comfortable we offered her my room in the house. She refused and said she would rather stay with us in the tent as well.

We sat right outside the tent surrounding ourselves with the warmth of the fire. I hummed listening to the crackle of fire as I laid my head on Ominis shoulder. He smiled and pulled the blanket more over me pulling me in closer.

"Are you warm enough my love?" He whispered softly.

"Yes thank you Ominis" I burried my head closer to him.

I loved hearing our friends being happy. Arthur and Jasper sat on a log talking about new quidditch ideas. Sebastian sat on the floor next to Ominis, while Garreth and Wendy held hands laughing together about things I couldn't make out.

I looked over to Sebastian as he kept snapping branches and tossing them in the fire. His face full of irritation almost as if someone offended him. I then realized he was glaring towards Garreth's direction.

"I think Prince Charming is falling in love" I whispered in Ominis ear. I then felt him place a hand over my forehead and my cheeks. "What are you doing?"

"I think you are getting sick my love. There is no way Sebastian is going to fall in love. He said himself he's a bachelor until he graduates ".

"Why are you two holding hands are you courting?" Sebastian said catching Garreth and Wendy off guard.

"No we are just good friends" Garreth smiled. "I'm holding her hands to keep them warm since she mentioned she was cold" I watched as Sebastian got up and walked over to them. He pulled out a pair of gloves from his pocket and handed them to Wendy before sitting back down in his spot.

I watched as Garreth raised a brow and Jasper and Arthur tried to hold their laugh. I smiled brightly and whispered in Ominis ear. "I told you so" which he chuckled in response.

"You are thinking to much of it darling" he kissed my head.

"Why don't we light up the mood a bit" Arthur smiled at me and Wendy.

"Yes" Wendy stood up gleefully and pulled out a bag. It almost looked like the bag I used for my beasts. I watched in awe as she opened the small bag and instruments flew out. Wendy came over to me and picked me up. I took out my violin and laughed.

"Alright ready?" I looked over to a Wendy as she pulled out her wand and charmed the instruments to start playing. She then pulled out her flute and joined in. I quickly did the same. The boys clapped and soon stood up jumping and dancing around as the music filled the night sky.

Sebastian got up swinging arm to arm with Garreth and Arthur. I laughed as Jasper and Ominis stood a bit farther away trying to avoid dancing with them.

Wendy danced her way over to them twirling as she played the flute. I felt warm watching the way she moved to the music. She sounded absolutely beautiful. She briefly put her flute down and grabbed Ominis and Jasper. They refused at first but soon fell into Wendy's charm and they started dancing around as well.

The field was filled with music and laughter hiding away the harsh day that had fallen upon us earlier. Although we were filled with laughs and smiled deep down we were all still terrified and traumatized by the dark events. However we had each other and we will never let go.

Authors Note
Thank you for your constant support and love we really appreciate it. I also am very happy for the love you show for Wendy. She is a strong wizard and will do anything to protect her friends. I know it's late but Happy Hogwarts day from me and my co-writer Paige❤️❤️❤️❤️