Silent Love

I smiled as I started to wake up and snuggled myself further into Ominis sweater. His scent still lingered on the soft piece of clothing and it felt as though he was with me. I almost never wanted to take this off.

After breakfast I sat next to Ominis on the porch while the others stood aside as Sebastian and Jasper dueled.

"Take this" Sebastian yelled.

Jasper chuckled as he used protego to block Sebastian's hit.

"That cocky bastard" Arthur laughed.

"Which one?" Ominis snickered.

"The lot of them" Arthur smiled at Ominis.

"Don't worry old man there is always next time" Sebastian lifted Jasper off the ground.

"I'm only a year older than you Sallow" Jasper pulled Sebastian under his armpit and started messing up his hair.

"No one can take down the King!" Sebastian laughed.

"Well don't forget Penelope did last year" Ominis pointed a finger in the air.

"She got lucky" Sebastian teased. "Come on princess what do you say we dance?"

"I don't feel like making a grown man cry today" I teased back.

"Oh confident aren't we?"

"I can give it a go" we all jumped up and noticed Wendy standing there with a tray in her hands.

"How long have you been standing there?" Garreth looked over in shock.

"A while now"

"Merlin, I didn't even sense her presence" Ominis patted his chest. Sebastian walked over and looked at the tray.

"Those look delicious" he reached out his hand but was quickly swatted away by Wendy. "You're pretty cute when your mad, maybe we could go out sometime" Sebastian teased.

"We are already outside, and if you want one of these you have to wait for Mrs. Weasley" Sebastian smiled as he leaned back in the pillar. Did she not understand what Sebastian was saying?

"Do you have a bandage because I scrapped my knee falling for you" Sebastian gave a cocky smirk.

Wendy turned her head to his knee and back at him. "My apologies I didn't mean to make you fall. I have a wiggenweld in my pocket if you need it" was she serious? Everyone started bursting out in laughter as Wendy didn't fall for his charm.

"You're growing old, so your charm is wearing off" Jasper whispered.

"What charm?" Arthur chuckled.

"Best day ever" Ominis shook his head laughing.

Sebastian turned red and coughed."So sweetheart want to duel the king?"

"I'd love to" Wendy smiled and placed the tray down next to me. "Could you take care of these for me Penelope?"

"Of course Wendy" I smiled at her.

"Sebastian I wouldn't do that if I were you. I've known that girl since she was young and she's a pretty good duelist" Arthur warned him.

"She is pretty good" Jasper joined in. "Gryffindor's best to be exact"

"I wouldn't say that" Wendy swayed side to side nervously.

"Don't be so modest Wendy. You beat me twice your skills are remarkable" I chimed in as well.

"Is that so? Well you haven't gone up against me yet let see what you got" Sebastian stood in front of her with his arms crossed. "Don't worry sweetheart I'll go easy on you"