Hurt

Ominis POV

I rubbed my face as I walked back to my dorm. I wanted to go to bed after a long night. My legs were tired from going on a walk with a girl. When I walked in I felt a pair of hands grip my collar and pin me harshly against the wall. I let out a gasp.

"Ominis what the literal fuck?" Sebastian spat.

"What's your problem?" I spat back.

"What is wrong with you? Why the bloody hell did you hurt Penelope like that was she a game to you?"he pushed me against the wall once more.

"Let go of me Sebastian!, and what are you on about?"

"Come on Ominis really mate? Asking another girl to the ball with Penelope's favorite fucking flowers" his grip tightened on me.

"So what? I asked for advice and I received it. I don't see the issue here" I pushed him back harshly.

"Ominis please tell me you are not this stupid for the love of Merlin"

"Stop insulting me Sallow! I will not allow you to keep swearing me down in such a manner" I yelled.

"Ominis! Penelope was waiting for you to ask her to the ball. She literally turned down guys for you. When you walked in she thought they were for her. I thought they were for her!" He yelled pushing me back again.

" why would she want to go with me? Also I didn't think it was such an issue when a hoard of other guys where asking her. I walked down the hall and in every corner there was at least one guy talking about asking her. So I knew she wouldn't be alone. I mean she could even go with you or one of her brothers" I said as I undid my tie.

"Fuck Ominis! I can't stand you right now. She doesn't want any other guy she wanted you. If I would have known of your stupid stunt I would have asked her myself"

"Your making a big deal out of something miniature Sebastian and it's highly unnecessary"

"So instead of going with the girl you love your going to take some random girl!"

"I'm not in love with Penelope, not the way you think"

"Sure...But I've never even seen you speak to the girl she's a seventh year Ominis! What's her name again Madeline Silverstone was it? A pure blood dollar princess who talks down just about anyone? Now why would you want to go with that monstrosity of a woman?"

"Just drop it Sebastian! What you think your the only guy in the school who can pull any girl you want? Hard to believe that someone else can be charming? You aren't that interesting Sallow!" I spat.

"Fuck you Ominis" Sebastian pushed passed me.

"Where are you going this late?"

"To visit Penelope" he slammed the door.

I laid in bed frustrated about the whole situation I pulled out the letter from my drawer and read it once more.

Dear Ominis,
We are reminding you that there are duties to be fulfilled as a Gaunt. You will not disobey our orders, or there will be dire consequences. Remember we have eyes and ears everywhere. We have found a lovely girl for you to court and her family is very interested in joining our name. Once you have finished your last year at Hogwarts you are to marry her. She's a year above you, but in the same house. Her name is Madeline Silverstone and she is aware you will be asking her to the ball. Your father doesn't wish for you to give her just any proposal. We expect you to act like a Gaunt and shower her with gifts and flowers. If you don't ask Madeline to the ball before the week is over we will pull you out of school and you know the rest.