Hotel hire help, setting the teleporter, and getting Earthquake Queen

In the Le Grand Paris Hotel, the Winxs, Lovelix, Olix, and Realix fairies were on video call with Ms. Faragonda.

Ms. Faragonda: I'm glad you're all settling well in Paris, but I have intell that your mission is not over just yet.

Stella: Not over?

Zoe: What does she mean?

Ms. Faragonda: Villainy isn't over, there's still something lurking in the air, you have to be well-aware in the world today.

Bloom: Is there anything we can do?

Ms. Faragonda: I'm sure with the Miraculous heroes and the guardian, they'll tell you what's up. Where are they anyway?

Tecna: They're at school, Ms. Faragonda.

Ms. Faragonda: School? Guess summer is over then.

Musa: Looks like it.

Ms. Faragonda: I'm sure you girls will think of something, with their help, you'll help them put an end to evil once and for all.

Bloom: We will, headmistress.

Ms. Faragonda: Good luck, girls. I know you can do it. *Tecna ended the video call. *

Tecna: Since the heroes are in school, we'll have to do something in the meantime until they get back.

Yana: Yes, but what? *Soon, the door knocked. *

Bloom: I'll get it. *She walked to the door, opened it, and it was Andre. * Oh, Mr. Mayor. What can we do for you?

Mayor Andre: I wanted to know if you guys would like to help out in the Hotel.

Bloom: Work in the Hotel?

Stella: I wouldn't mind.

Flora: What can we do?

Mayor Andre: Good. Follow me, please? *They left their rooms and followed him to the Hotel Lobby. * This won't be much, but I would like for some of you to be Hotel staff, you can help make the beds, do the laundry, and help at the Hotel dining room. Who can do that?

Bloom: I'll help.

Flora: Me too.

Roxy: I can help too.

Zoe, Nataly, Tina, and Alice: Us too.

Mayor Andre: Okay. Butler Jean, show the ladies their maid uniforms.

Butler Jean: Of course, monseuir Bourgeois. *He walked to the clothes rack and showed them the maid uniform. *

 *