Tuesday: planning a surprise and getting ready for school

It was a warm Tuesday Morning in Paris, France, the sun starts to rise in the blue sky. In Marinette's bedroom, Marinette's sound asleep when the alarm on her phone went off. She opened her eyes and sit up as she rubbed them.

Marinette: Good morning, Tikki.

Tikki: Good morning, Marinette.

Marinette: (looking at Lockette sleeping) Good morning, Lockette. *Lockette yawned and stretched. *

Lockette: Good morning, Marinette. *She hugged Marinette's left cheek. *

Marinette: (holding Lockette, getting out of bed) What's today? *She walked to her calendar and saw what today's date is. * It's Tuesday. *She let Lockette float in thin air, she walked to the closet, and picked out her clothes for the day. * Hmm... what can I wear today? *She looked carefully at the outfits she had. In Bridgette's room, Bridgette look through her closet and see what she can wear for the day. *

Bridgette: Hmm, there has to be something for me to wear

Bridgette: Hmm, there has to be something for me to wear. *She pulled out a pink blouse and white pants. * Nothing too casual about this one. *She put her clothes back in the closet. * That one is not in season. *She holds two different pairs of shoes. * These shoes don't fit me anymore. *She threw out her brown flats and looked at her red shoes. * And these don't go with my outfit of choice. *She threw out her red shoes. * Ugh, what to wear?

Purry: (hovering next to Bridgette) If I may be of assistance, Bridgette.

Bridgette: Okay, Purry. What do you think? *Purry looked at the closet and saw what clothes she can wear. *

Purry: How's this? *She goes to where Purry is standing at, she pushed the clothes aside, and see what he has out. *

Bridgette: (looking at the outfit) Hmm

Bridgette: (looking at the outfit) Hmm... looks good. I'll take it. Thanks, Purry.

Purry: My pleasure. *She goes to her bathroom and gets ready for school. *Flo yawned and flew towards Bridgette. *

Bridgette: (rubbing Flo's head) Hey, Flo. I'll feed you when I'm done getting ready. *She heads to the bathroom and gets ready for the day. In the kitchen, Sabine cut up some fruit and served them into four bowls, Mulan poured some orange juice in four cups, and Shang cooked some crepes in a pan. *