Heroes vs Foot Bawler

On the streets, Foot Bawler kicks a ball out and trapped a civilan inside an orb.

Male citizen: Hey! Let me out of here.

Foot Bawler: Nope. I'm just getting started. Who wants to challenge me: Foot Bawler? *She chuckled evilly. *

Flora: Hold it right there! *Foot Bawler looked up and saw them, she scowled and planted her right foot on the soccer ball. * 

Foot Bawler: Ugh, here comes the fun police.

Ladybug: What are you doing, Foot Bawler? And who brought you here?

Foot Bawler: Trying to prove a point here. And Vibrant Monarch.

Ladybug: Vibrant Monarch? Who is that?

Bloom: What point exactly?

Foot Bawler: (kick the ball up and bounce it on her right knee) Well if you really wanna know, I'll tell you. I'm tired of people saying "girls can't do this' and "girls can't be gamers or play any sport boys can play." This isn't about fighting, this is about justice! And I don't need any of you to get in my way. Think fast! *She kicked out the ball towards them. *

Sky: Watch out! *But suddenly, Brandon got hit by the ball and trapped in an orb. *

Brandon: Hey! 

Stella: Brandon! *Foot Bawler laughed evilly. *

Foot Bawler: One down, the rest of you left. 

Stella: Alright, that's enough you! Universe of light! *She releases a powerful burst of sunlight that temporarily blinds Foot Bawler. *

Foot Bawler: (covering her eyes) Ugh, that's too bright. *Soon, a boomerang was thrown out and struck her in the face. * Hey! Who threw that? *The boomerang came back and Black Panther caught it. * Ow, you're gonna regret that. *She used her telekinesis and summoned the ball back. * If you wanna play, let's play. *She dribbled the ball and kicked it out again. *

Sky: Look out! *They all evaded the ball from hitting them, but it came back and Foot Bawler dribbled it on her knee. *

Ladybug: We'll have to surround her before she kicks her ball out and imprisons one of us. 

Foot Bawler: Giving up already? I thought you heroes aren't cowards. Which is what people say you all are. 

Gemma: The only coward we see is you.

Foot Bawler: Oh, big mistake on that. *She kicked the ball up, it glowed and made 20 clones of Foot Bawler appeared. *

White Fang: She can do that?

Foot Bawler: Good luck dealing with my army. *Soon, the Scarlet Akuma symbol appeared in her eyes. * 

Vibrant Monarch: With your army this big, they'll be able to swarm and capture them. Then those miraculous will be easy for the taking. Do it, Foot Bawler. *Foot Bawler smirked as the symbol disappeared. *

Uncanny: That symbol. Looks like an Akuma symbol.

Ladybug: But how?

Foot Bawler: Get them all! *The Foot Bawler clones charge towards them and the real Foot Bawler smirks and kicks the ball around. Madame Raya's power crystal glowed sea foam green, she created a digital sphere dome, protecting herself and the others from the clones from getting them. Then, the dome disappeared, the Fairies floated up in the air. *

Foot Bawler: You'll never understand my judgment. None whatsoever! *She summoned more soccer balls and started kicking them out at the Miraculous Heroes, they blocked off the balls flying and evaded from being trapped into spheres. Firefly leaped on top of a street lamppost and jump towards Foot Bawler, but she grabbed his arms, twirled him around and send him flying towards Eagle and Uncanny, he crashed right into Uncanny Valley, they both hit the ground. Leo twirled his hoop with his finger and threw it out, it caught Foot Bawler. * What the? Get this thing off of me!