Lesson montage, wrapping up science lesson, and set up street performance

At Saint-Jacques Public Elementary School, in Ms. Myers' class, her class was going over what object is a rock and what object is a mineral. 

Ms. Myers: I'm glad you all understand what is a rock and what is a mineral, we will get more into this stuff and possibly... go on a field trip in the near future. *The students oohed at that. *

Chris: I hope it's somewhere fun.

Chelsea: Hopefully not too boring or plain.

Ms. Myers: Okay, since we got about 1/2 an hour until school's over, why don't we use this opportunity for a little reading time. Come to the carpet, everyone. *Everyone got up from their seats and walk to the carpet as Ms. Myers picked out a book to read. * 

Chandler: (asking Chelsea) Didn't we already read a book together?

Chelsea: We did. Try not to ask or mention to her.

Chandler: Okay. 

Ms. Myers: (to Chelsea and Chandler) Quickly, you two. *They both sit down and Ms. Myers holds out a book to read. * The book I'm gonna read to you all is called Bad Case of Stripes. By David Shannon. *She opened the box and started reading to everyone. In the bakery, Mulan, Sabine, and Melanie  were busy with handling the customers while Tom, Shang, and Marin handled the baking of pastries, pies, cakes, cookies, and other stuff on display. *

Mulan: (writing down the order) Okay, so three Bundt cakes: chocolate, red velvet, and funfetti, correct?

Male customer: Yes, ma'am.

Mulan: We'll get those ready to go. 

Sabine: (calculating the total) Your total is 3-euros. Would you like to pay with cash or card?

Male customer: (pulling out his wallet, pulling out his money) I'll pay with cash. *He handed Sabine his money, she opened the register, and put the money inside the register. * 

Sabine: Thank you, sir. *Mulan pinned the order, Shang saw it, and he showed it to Tom and Marin. *

Tom: Three Bundt cakes? One red velvet, one chocolate, and one funfetti. 

Marin: Guess we'll get started on them.

Tom: Yep. But Marin, would you mind restocking the pies?

Marin: Sure. Where are the pies? 

Tom: They're on that cart.

Marin: Okay. *He pushed the cart out of the kitchen to the display case. * Here are more pies.

Melanie: I'll help you restock, Marin.

Marin: Thank you. *She helped Marin restocked the pies in the pie display case. *

Sabine: I can help with the next customer. 

Female customer: That's me, I'm next.

Mulan: Okay, what can we get you, ma'am?