Dinnertime and phone call from Alya

In Marinette's house, Tom placed a dish that has the baked salmon on.

Tom: Okay, baked salmon for everyone.

Sabine: Hmm, that does look good. 'Hopefully it won't make me sick.' 

Bridgette: (sitting in between Mulan and Marinette) So, what are we having tonight?

Tom: Baked salmon, steamed vegetables, and some ciabatta bread. 

Bridgette: (rubbing her hands) Sounds delicious.

Marin: And looks delicious. 

Tom: (holding a knife and fork) Okay, who wants the first piece of salmon?

Bridgette: (raised her hand) I do, dad.

Tom: Okay, here you go. *He placed a piece of salmon on Bridgette's plate. * 

Bridgette: Thank you. 

Tom: You're welcome. *He cut up some salmon pieces and served them to everyone around the table. * You want some salmon, Sabine?

Sabine: Yes. 

Tom: Okay. *He put a piece down on her plate. * 

Sabine: Thank you. *Tom cut up his salmon and take a bite. * 

Tom: So, how's school, kids?

Marin: (holding a ciabatta bread) You already know how I'm doing.

Tom: Yes, Marin. Thank you for the assistance for today.

Marin: You're welcome. *He takes a bite of his ciabatta bread and Timmy drink some water iced tea. * 

Bridgette: School's okay, like my old school back in Shanghai. 

Marinette: What happened?

Bridgette: (picked up her spoon) Nothing much, just like your school. Normal. *She eat some of her steamed vegetables. * 

Marinette: Oh, okay. *She tried a piece of her salmon and hold a cup of iced tea. * 

Tom: I'm thinking of a way to improve the bakery s little more.

Sabine: Improve it how?

Tom: (holding a cut-up piece of salmon) Maybe add a coffee machine, if people want some coffee in the bakery?

Sabine: Think that'll work?

Tom: It will help. 

Mulan: Isn't it like a coffee shop if we add a coffee maker in the bakery?

Tom: I wouldn't call it a coffee shop, nothing wrong with hooking up a coffee maker in the bakery if people want coffee to go with their pastry in the morning. 

Sabine: If you think hooking up a coffee maker will be a good idea, then I guess there's no harm in trying it. *She tried broccoli and cut up her salmon some more. *