Getting help (All help)

Outside of Master Fu's window, a Chinese Lantern was swaying in the wind as Master Fu water his small tree next to Wayzz when they both heard the door opened, they turned around, and saw Marinette at the door.

Master Fu: Marinette, what brings you by?

Marinette: Unfortunately, we're dealing with the Tar Monster, he got them all. I don't know how long we got until who knows how he's gonna get the miraculous.

Master Fu: (putting the watering can down, walking to the gramophone) Well with dealing with a monster like the Tar Monster, you're gonna need all the help you can get for this one. *He pressed on the two Dragon eyes, the codepad appeared, he put in the code, the gramophone opened revealing the miracle box, he took the miracle box out. * Marinette Dupain-Cheng, pick an ally you can trust to fight alongside you in this mission. Choose wisely. Such powers are meant to serve the greater good. Once the mission is over, you must retrieve the Miraculous from them and bring it back to me. *The miracle box opened, revealing the miraculous, and Marinette looked at them. *

Tikki: Take them all, Marinette! There need to be as many of us as possible.

Marinette: That's the idea, Tikki. I'll take them all, Master.

Master Fu: Are you sure it's the best solution, Marinette?

Marinette: Yes. *She picked up the Fox, Bee, Dragon, Snake, Horse, Monkey, Pig, Mouse, Tiger, Dog, Rooster, Goat, and Ox miraculous. She then points at the Turtle miraculous on Master Fu's wrist, he takes it off, and hands it to her. * We'll stop the Tar Monster, Master.

Master Fu: I know you will. Before you go, tell the others to come to my house when the school day is done.

Marinette: Okay, Master. *She and Tikki leave his house and head to the alley. *

Tikki: Think all your friends 'Minus Chloe' can do this?

Marinette: We dealt with something much bigger than this. And that was two battles against much bigger evil. No time to stall. Tikki, spots on! *She transforms into Ladybug, she activated her Ladybug wings, and starts flying up in the air. *

Ladybug: The Moogers are heading to the school. Better stop them before anyone gets hurt in the process. *She swoops down, lands in the courtyard, she sees Moogers going into classrooms, scaring children and teachers. *

Chloe: (on the phone) Daddy! Help me! An icky ugly monster is at school! Call the police, call the army, the navy I don't care who. RESCUE ME!!!! *One Mooger roared, Chloe ran away and hid somewhere in the hallways. Ladybug spotted three chasing Nathaniel, Sabrina, and Alix, then a few more after Alya, Nino, Mylene, and Ivan, Max and Kim hiding  in separate empty classrooms, Juleka and Rose hide in empty lockers from the Moogers. *

Ladybug: Better use both my Ladybug power and element power for this. *She threw her yo-yo out, swings, and landed on the second floor, the three Moogers turned around and saw Ladybug. They growled, get their swords out, and charge at Ladybug. But Ladybug twirled her yo-yo and swung and struck a few Moogers, she flipped one over, kick one in the face, and her power crystals glowed red. * Flaming torch! *She shoots out fire and burns the Moogers until they explode. Then, she looked around for anyone in hiding, but behind her was Chloe hiding in a locker, seeing Ladybug. *

Chloe: Ladybug! Please help... *Then out of nowhere, Ladybug threw her in the locker. * Ow!

Ladybug: (opening the locker) Sorry, Chloe. I thought you were another Mooger.

Chloe: (getting up and rubbing her head) It's okay.

Ladybug: (swiping open her yo-yo, pulling out the Bee miraculous) I don't have much time. The others are stuck in tar by the Tar Monster. *She hands Chloe the Bee miraculous. * Hide and transform no one will know who you are.