Lunchtime, crush talk, and Dragons in Paris

At the College Francois DuPont cafeteria, kids were either in line getting some food or some got bagged lunches from home.

{MAINS: (1 choice)

Meatloaf

Meatball subs

Chicken nuggets (with a choice of sauces: ketchup, mustard, and BBQ sauce)

SIDES: (2 choices)

Mashed potatoes

Steamed vegetables

Corn on the cob

Garden salad

Carrot or cucumber slices with ranch dip

DESSERT: (1 choice)

Chocolate chip

Apple crisp

Carrot cake

DRINK: (1 choice)

Apple/grape/cranberry juice

Milk: skim/ chocolate/strawberry/regular/ lactose free

water}

Nino: (getting a lunch tray) Least today's lunch looks promising.

Alya: (getting a tray too) Yeah. *Mylene and Amber walked into the cafeteria. *

Mylene: (getting a lunch tray) Are you getting any lunch?

Amber: No, I got my own.

Mylene: Okay.

Amber: I'll save you a seat. *Mylene nodded as she got in line and get her food as Amber. At a table, Marinette sat down with her lunch box, she opened it, and pulled out her olipop can. *

Matt: Ahh, lunch. The most important meal of the day. If you don't count midnight cheese doodles and pre-dinner after snack.

Blu: (taking a lunch tray) Is that even a thing? *He grabbed a meatball sub plate, Matt took his tray and grabbed some chicken nuggets. *

Matt: (grabbed a garden salad) To me, yes. *Then he grabbed some carrot sticks and a ranch dip. *

Amber: (sitting down) Hey, Marinette.

Marinette: (holding chicken club sandwich) Hey, Amber. What do you have today?

Amber: (pulling out her lunch) Turkey on hoagie, fruit cup, ants on a log, lemon iced tea, and a brownie.

Marinette: That looks good.

Amber: (holding her turkey on hoagie) Yeah. What do you got?

Marinette: A chicken sandwich club sandwich, vanilla yogurt with berries, popcorn with chicken salt, cinnamon cookies, green beans and cherry tomatoes, and a can of olipop.