Heroes vs Dragons part 2 and Specialists appearance

On the streets, the Dragons were flying in mid air and breathed out fire, all defense shields were out and protected each other from the fire. The black Dragon roared and breathed green fire out, and Blue Feather summoned her defense shield.

Blue Feather: Hgaaaaa! Who decided to call these things great? *The white Dragon breathes blue fire out, but Chiara summoned a diamond defense shield and blocked the fire blast. *

Chiara: Its flames are more powerful than any other Dragon I know. *The baby blue Dragon breathes fire, Firefly and Eagle evade the flame fire. *

Firefly: Going to get me a workout? Let me return the favor. *He hovered and scowled, his power crystal glowed yellow. * Hypno wave! *He shoots out purple sonic-like illusive waves towards the baby blue Dragon, but the Dragon roared and about to snap at him, but Firefly flew back and landed. *

Eagle: Wings of Justice! *She flapped her arms, making a huge gust of wind, blowing the baby blue Dragon back, but its tail started swinging, trying to Eagle, but she ducked and dodged from the tail swing. The white Dragon growled as he spotted the Winxs. *

Roxy: Uh-oh

Roxy: Uh-oh. It spotted us. *It roared and breathed out fire. *

Bloom: Winx watch out! *They flew up and evaded the fire blast, the Pixies gasped and flies behind a parked car. *

Stella: Lizard breaths aren't going to stop anytime soon. *The black Dragon growled as it looked at Layla. *

Layla: Andros Hurricane! *She shoots out a beam of Morphix towards the Dragon, the blast strikes it in the face, but it comes back breathing out more fire, Anya, Liza, and Phoebe duck from the flame fire. * We need Ladybug.

Melody: Typhoon blast! *She shoots out a water energy beam and drenches one black Dragon

Melody: Typhoon blast! *She shoots out a water energy beam and drenches one black Dragon. *

Mister Quills: You can say that. *The black Dragon roared louder. *

Yana: Where is she? *Soon, Ladybug appeared with Ryuko, Pegasus, and Minotaurox. *

Ryuko: Wind Dragon! *Her cloud patch glowed white, she formed a wind cloud swarming around the Dragons, they roared and breathed fire some more. Then, she returned to her normal form. *