Heroes vs Plant Fiend

In the city, Venus Flytrap monsters roared and scaring Parisians all over the city, Plant Fiend trap people in vines and use his powers and stretches out roots all over the city.

Plant Fiend: Yes, my pretties. Make Paris my personal jungle.

Ladybug: Your weed days are over, Plant Fiend. *Plant Fiend turned his head and scowled. *

Plant Fiend: You finally came out of hiding? Think you can ever defeat me?

Eagle: We did it before, we can do it again.

Plant Fiend: I'd like to see you try it again. Yaaaa! *He stretch his arms out and made vines charge towards them, Espadon's power crystal glowed orange and he used his force powers and hold the vines off. * What the... *He pushes harder, Espadon skidded back and keeps pushing back too, but he pushed the vines back to Plant Fiend, but Plant Fiend used his plant blaster and blasted the vines. He whistled for the Venus Flytrap monsters and they growled at them. * Let's make this even more interesting. Badger Bots! *The Basher Bots appeared and are armed with their weapons. * Get them and their miraculous too! *The Basher Bots draw their weapons and charge towards them. The heroes get their powers and weapons ready and fight off the Basher Bots. *

Black Panther: Plant Fiend's getting away

Sky: We'll hold him off. *They turned around and saw the Specialists. *

Plant Fiend: They can't get to me this time

Plant Fiend: They can't get to me this time. And I'll make sure of that. *Soon, he blasted in the back. * Ow! Who did that? *Timmy lowered his laser gun and scowled. * Huh. I see they got some extra help. No matter. I'm looking for some piñatas to bust open. *He use his powers and stretched out his arms and made the vines grow and charge towards the Specialists, Sky and Brandon cut the vines into pieces, Nabu twirled his staff and blasted Plant Fiend, but Plant Fiend deflect the blast with his plant shield. The others deal with the Basher Bots and the Venus Flytrap monsters. Leo flipped over a few Basher Bots. *

Leo: (twirling his hoop with his finger) This never gets old. *He threw it out and trap the three Basher Bots, they struggled to get it off. A few Pixies flew away from one Basher Bot, but then they stopped at a Venus Flytrap monster. *