Arriving home, getting started on homework, girls off duty, and end of detention

In the bakery, Tom, Marin, Mulan, Shang, and Mushu were cleaning up the bakery before closing up shop, Marinette and Bridgette walked inside the shop and said hi to them.

Tom: Hello, girls. Ho was school?

Bridgette: It was good. I got some homework to do.

Marinette: Me too. 

Tom: Okay. We're about to close up in a little bit.

Marinette/Bridgette: Okay. *They walked out of the bakery and headed to the front door. Bridgette pulled her house keys, unlocked the door, and they both walked inside the house. * Hey, mom.

Sabine: (pouring some green tea) Hello, girls. How was school?

Bridgette: It was good

Sabine: Ahh. Marinette, how did you do on your math test?

Marinette: I think I did pretty good.

Sabine: That's good. I understand you two have homework to do, so I'll let you two get started on that.

Bridgette: Okay.

Marinette: Okay. *They head to their rooms and get started on their homework. Marinette opened her purse, Tikki flew out, Lockette appeared, and Nele yawned and stretched. * Hi, Nele. *Nele floated and licked her face, she chuckled, and hugged her. * I'll play with you later, right now I have homework to do. *She let Nele go, she opened her backpack, she got out her main subjects that she had homework on, and got started. * What should I start first? Think I'll do my social studies study guide for the test. *She gets her notebook and social studies textbook, then she gets started on it. In Bridgette's room, Bridgette welcomed Flo, let Purry out from her purse, and Piff re-appeared. *

Piff: Pa-toota.

Bridgette: Hello, Piff. *She kissed her on the forehead. * I have homework to do, so I need some quiet time, okay?

Piff: Pa-toota. 

Bridgette: Good. *She let Piff go, Flo flew towards Bridgette, and she nuzzled her. * Hello, Flo. I'll play with you later. Right now, I got some work to do. *Flo whimpered. * I know, I know. But I can't be a procrastinator when it comes to school. Why don't you go play with the others? *Flo grinned and licked her. * You're welcome. *Flo flew away, Bridgette turned on her table lamp, and got started on her work. * Good thing I got two classes to do: biology and algebra. So, biology first. *She gets her workbook and mechanical pencil, she clicks her pencil, and gets started on her homework. Back at school, the detention teacher Mr. Albrechtsberger faced everyone in the classroom. *

 *