Heading home, soccer tryouts, and Elizabeth akumatized

After the meeting with Master Fu, Marinette, Marin, and Bridgette walked inside the bakery, they greeted Mulan and Mushu.

Mulan: Hey, school's out late now?

Marinette: Nothing, something came up.

Mulan: Oh, okay.

Bridgette: But it's being taken care of.

Mulan: That's good. Here you go, sir. *She hands the customer a box of eclairs. *

Male customer: Thank you. *He leaves the bakery with his eclairs and the next customer walks up to the counter and places his order. In the Livingroom, Sabine and Timmy were watching TV when they heard the door opened. *

Marin: Hey, mom.

Sabine: Hi, everyone. How was your day?

Bridgette: The first day was good.

Sabine: You two have your classes?

Marinette: Yes.

Bridgette: Yes.

Sabine: That's good. Do you have homework?

Marinette: They don't give out homework on the first day.

Sabine: Oh, okay.

Marin: Guess we got the whole day to ourselves then.

Sabine: Yes, until your dad and the others are done with the bakery.

Marin: Okay. How you feeling, mom?

Sabine: After the morning sickness pills you gave me, I feel good for now.

Marin: Okay. *They head up to their room and Sabine gets up and get something from the fridge to snack on until dinnertime. In Marinette's room, Marinette opened the trapdoor and Nele flew out and licked Marinette's face. *

Marinette: Hi, Nele

Marinette: Hi, Nele. Did you miss me? *Nele barked and panted. * Aww, I miss you too. *She hugged her and she floated. Soon, Lockette and Tikki came out too. *

In Bridgette's room, Bridgette opened her door and Piff appeared, she hugged Piff and let her go and Purry hovered out of her purse. Then, Flo flew out from bed and hovered next to Bridgette.

 Then, Flo flew out from bed and hovered next to Bridgette