Heading home, setting up doctor's appointments, and Anansi to Paris, France

On the Island, in the Volcano Lair, Scarlet Truther scowled and looked around.

Scarlet Truther: Okay. This next Akuma copy better do the job. *Her crystal glistened, then started glowing, her hands glowed red, she pointed them out, and made a silhouette of a villain appear. * Hmm, this one looks promising. 

???: Where am I?

Scarlet Truther: Don't be alarm. You're in my Volcano Lair. My name is Scarlet Truther and I conquered you through my power crystal.

???: Huh, okay. Weird but okay.

Scarlet Truther: May I ask who are you?

???: I'm Anansi.

Scarlet Truther: Anansi... not a bad looking spider you are. What are your powers or abilities?

Anansi: I create spider webs, I have super strength, and wall climbing.

Scarlet Truther: Hmm... sounds like good powers to me. You'll do just fine with what I have planned. 

Anansi: What's that?

Scarlet Truther: I'll tell you that later. For now, work on your training.

Anansi: Sure thing. *She walked away and worked on her powers for a little bit. *

Scarlet Truther: Hopefully this one will do the job right. Unlike the others. *Back at Paris, France, in the Le Grand Paris Hotel, Zoe and Melissa were working on their collaboration and cooperation assignment for drama class. *

Zoe: So, what topic should we do together?

Melissa: How about... a girl whose car broke down and needed a ride home?

Zoe: That sounds like a good topic, but since this assignment for three people, we need something that includes Brittany. 

Melissa: How about we pretend to build a birdhouse, that would be collaboration and cooperation. *Zoe thinks about it. * 

Zoe: That sounds like a good idea

Zoe: That sounds like a good idea. We can do that one.

Melissa: Okay. *Soon, they heard yelling through the door. * Who was that?

Zoe: I don't know. 'I think that's Chloe.' *She walked to the door and opened it. *

Chloe: Ugh, ridiculous utterly ridiculous!

Zoe: Chloe? What's wrong?

Chloe: Ugh, I'm so mad! *She turned to Zoe. * How long have you been standing there?

Zoe: Just recently. I hard you yelling through my door.

Chloe: (sighs) Well if you must know, I got detention.

Zoe: Detention? What happened?

Chloe: I saw Sabrina and her "boyfriend" outside of the detention door, I asked her why she was there and she didn't answer me. After all the things I made her do for me, this is what I get?