Getting Ryuko, Pegasus, and Minotaurox

In Master Fu's Massage shop, Master Fu gets up with his cane and looks at it when he hears the door knocked. 

Master Fu: Come in. *The door opened, he saw Marinette walking in. * Marinette, what brings you by?

Marinette: We're dealing with Dragons.

Master Fu: Dragons?

Marinette: Yes.

Tikki: Think one of them was when Luka was transformed when he was wearing that amulet from before.

Master Fu: The Amulet of Aragon?

Marinette: (sitting down) That's the one.

Master Fu: Well, what was your lucky charm to come here?

Marinette: A walking cane.

Master Fu: Something like this? *He showed her his walking cane. * 

Marinette: Yes.

Master Fu: Then you already know the lucky charm never lies. *He walked over to the telegraph, pressed the two Dragon eyes, a code pad appeared, he put in the code which made the miracle box appear, he took it out, and put it on the rug as he opened it up. * Who do you think is worthy enough for this mission, Marinette? *Marinette looked at the miraculous as she slowly reached for one. * 

Marinette: (reaching for a miraculous) I need someone or people for this mission. Who has muscles, teleport the Dragons where they'll never come back, and can be one with the Dragon. *She looked closely, she reached for the Dragon miraculous, the Ox miraculous, and the Horse miraculous. * Like these.

Master Fu: Are those your choices for this mission, Marinette?

Marinette: (looking at the miraculous, at Master Fu) I think I do. *She and Tikki leaves his Massage shop, Marinette transforms, she sprouts her wings, and flies up in the air. * 

Ladybug: Gotta get to Kagami first. *She looked around, she saw Kagami at her private school courtyard, eating her bento box. She flew down and landed. * Kagami?

Kagami: Ladybug? 

Ladybug: I know this is sudden, but I need your help.

Kagami: Of course. What is it?

Ladybug: We're dealing with Dragons and we need your help. *She held out the small box, Kagami took the box, opened it, and Longg appeared. *

Longg: Greetings, Kagami

Kagami: Likewise, Longg. *She put the choker on her neck and grins at Longg. * Longg, bring the storm! *She transforms into Ryuko. *