Style Queen aftermath, opening presents, and Lukanette walking home

On the alley, Ladybug and Queen Bee landed.

Queen Bee: Buzz off! *She de-transform and Pollen hovered next to Chloe. *

Chloe: (handing the small box back to Ladybug) Here you go, Ladybug.

Ladybug: Thank you, Chloe. You've proven to be trustworthy these last few battles that I need you.

Chloe: Thank you for trusting me. 'Unlike some people.'

Andre: Chloe!

Chloe: That's my father.

Ladybug: I'll let you go. Bug out! *She sprouted her wings and flew away. Chloe came out of the alley when she spotted her father. *

Chloe: Daddy!

Andre: Oh, Chloe. *They both hugged. * Are you okay?

 * Are you okay?

Chloe: I am.

Andre: Come on, kids. *The twins hug Chloe too. * Let's go home.

Chloe: Yeah. 'Probably the last time I'll ever go to the movies with this family.' *They all head to the limo and the driver drives them back to the Hotel. In Master Fu's house, Marinette returned the Bee miraculous. *

Master Fu: (closing up the box) Thank you, Marinette.

Marinette: You're welcome, Master. *Soon, her phone buzzed, she pulled it out of her purse, and sees a message from Luka, and she opened the message. *

🐍: Hey, we're back at the boat. Where are you?

🐞: At Master Fu's. I'm on my way now.

🐍: Okay.

Marinette: (putting her phone back in her purse) Gotta go, Master.

Master Fu: Goodbye, Marinette. *Marinette got up and left his house. Master Fu then put the miracle box back in the phonograph. *

Outside of the Liberty boat, Marinette walked across the gangplank, where she sees everyone wondering what just happened.

Alya: Hey, girl. Where've you been?

Marinette: Oh, I got turned into a pile of gold.

Alya: Aw.

Othiteka: Guess it's time to open presents. Where's Juleka? *They looked around and couldn't see her, Luka heard quiet whimpering under the table, he lifted up the table cloth, and saw her. *

 *