Lunchtime and sending Sapotis to Paris, France

Back at College Françoise DuPont, in Mr. Thomas' Geography class, Mr. Thomas writes down some lecture notes on the board and everyone copies them down in their notebooks.

Mr. Thomas: So far we covered the History of Geography and Geography and Exploration, do any of you have any questions regarding the lecture on what we learned about? *No one raised their hands. * Okay, good to know. I'd say you all got a better understanding on the agenda. Now comes to the fun part.

Nino: What fun part?

Mr. Thomas: You get homework tonight. *Some moaned at that. * Now, now, no need to moan. This will be helpful and get a better understanding in things today. Without learning, you won't be able to know anything once you're done with school and move on with your lives.

Chloe: Luckily I won't have to go through much since I think school is a waste of time, you can barely know anything. So what's the point of it?

 So what's the point of it?

Mr. Thomas: You'll soon learn, Chloe. You'll soon learn. *He puts the papers together and place the rest on his desk. * Now, one more thing to discuss... *Soon, the bell ringed for the end of class. * We'll save the rest for tomorrow. Class is dismissed, have a good rest of your day, everyone. *They all gather their stuff and leave Mr. Thomas' class. *

Nino: Guess I can tell Chris I may or may not take him to the park later.

Alya: That's too bad.

Nino: No kidding.

Juleka: I want to tell you guys something.

Rose: You do?

Mylene: What is it, Juleka?

Juleka: (points at the cafeteria building) I'll tell you all inside.

Alya: Okay. *They head to their lockers and put their stuff inside their lockers and head to the cafeteria together. *

Matt: (looking at his phone) Aw, man.

Bill: What's up?

Matt: My mom said my Uncle Phil is in the Hospital.

Luka: What happened?

Matt: He had a seizure.

Luka: Wow.

Bill: That's tough.

Chris: Seizures are no joke.

Matt: I'm going to visit him after school.

Luka: (walking to his locker and open it) What made him have a seizure?

Matt: (opening his locker and putting his history textbook inside) I don't know. My mom said they're running tests and see what caused it. She said she'll call or message me and tell what's going on.

Bill: (closing his locker and start walking) My grandpa had a seizure once.

Matt: Did he survive it?

Bill: No. He died from it.