Heroes vs Card Shark part 1

In the city, Card Shark keeps swiping out his cards and trapping things and people, hearing people scream and panicking inside the cards, it seems to be music in Card Shark's ears.

Card Shark: Ahh, the sound of people's misery is music to my ears.

???: How's this for music in your ears? *Soon, a lightning bolt struck Card Shark, he turned around, and saw the heroes, Fairies, and Pixies. *

Card Shark: Great, it's the no fun police

Card Shark: Great, it's the no fun police. You're right on time, I'm just about to start on a new deck of cards.

Firefly: What kind of deck of cards?

Miss Fawn: (placing her hand on Firefly's shoulder) Why are you doing this?

Card Shark: (holding out his empty deck of cards) I'll be happy to answer both questions... while trying to capture you all for my new deck. *He starts swiping out cards at them, they evade them as best as they can. * I am Card Shark. People ridicule my card tricks, saying I'm the worst and an embarrassment, but I'm gonna show them all. I'm trapping everything and everyone that's in my path so I can be the best card master in the world. And I don't need anyone like you to stand in my way! *Mister Quills ducked from one card that flew over his head, Blue Feather blocked off the card with her fan, but the card trapped her fan. *

Blue Feather: My fan! *The card flew back to Card Shark, he looked at it, and smirked. *

Card Shark: Well I got your weapon, guess that's an added bonus. Now for your miraculous, bird. Hold still, I'm about to catch me a caged bird.

Musa: That won't be necessary. Harmonic attack! *She shoots out a magenta ray at Card Shark, Card Shark threw one card out, caught Musa's energy beam in a card, the card flew back, and Card Shark caught it. * He caught my power. 

Stella: How did he do that?

Card Shark: Simple with my card. *He showed them the card that has Musa's power in it. * 

Musa: Give that back to me!

Card Shark: Nope. Not happening. this is just the beginning for me and the end for you all.