Meeting with friends, Chloe's talk with Sabrina, and teacher meeting

In Mairnette's house, Marinette, Bridgette, and Timmy were getting ready for school, exceot for Marin. In Bridgette's room, Bridgette checked one more time before leaving her bedroom.

Bridgette: Okay, think I got my work, my purse, and... that's just about it. *She pet Flo and waved goodbye. In the living room, Sabine help Timmy tie his shoes before leaving the house. *

Sabine: There you go.

Timmy: Thanks, mom.

Sabine: I'll take you to school.

Timmy: Okay. *Mulan put a red apple in Timmy's lunch bag and she and Shang saw them walking to the living room. *

Mulan: Right on time. Here's your lunch, guys. Marinette, we made you some pork baozi buns, a small bowl of tomato soup, a bag of pretzels, apple slices with caramel dipping sauce, raspberry lemonade, and some chocolate macarons. 

Marinette: (taking her lunch bag) Thanks.

Mulan: Your school has a microwave, right?

Marinette: In the cafeteria, yeah.

Mulan: Okay. She leave the house first and she saw Luka outside of her house. * Hey.

Luka: Hey. *They both peck on the lips, he lend her a helmet, she put it on, and get behind the bike as he ride off. *

Mulan: Bridgette, I made you a chicken salad sandwich, peach iced tea, a chocolate stuffed croissant, and a banana.

Bridgette: (take her lunch bag) Thank you. *She walked out of the house and walk to school too. *

Mulan: And Timmy, here's your Dino sandwich, carrot sticks and ranch dipping, chocolate chip cookies, apple juice, and an apple.

Timmy: (taking his lunch bag) Thank you.

Sabine: Okay, let's go, sweetheart.

Timmy: Okay. *They both walk out of the house together and head to his school. At Francois DuPont College school, Luka pedal to the bike rack outside. *

Luka: Here we go. *They get off the bike, take off their helmets, Luka take off his elbow and knee pads, and put them in his backpack. * You can head to school, I'll be inside after I chain up my bike.

Marinette: Okay. *She kissed Luka on the cheek and she headed upstairs to the school double doors. * Hmm... *She looked around and she saw the others. * Here they are. *She walked towards them and said hi. Outside of the school, Roger pulled up at the school. *

Roger: Here you go, honey. Have a good day.

Sabrina: Thanks, dad.

Roger: Detention after school?

Sabrina: (sighs) Looks that way.

Roger: Okay. *Sabrina stepped out of the car and closed the door, waving to her dad as he drove off. *

Sabrina: Okay. Here we go. *She walked up the steps to the double doors. *

???: Sabrina. *Sabrina turned her head and she sees Delmar. *

Sabrina: Hi, Delmar. *Delmar walked up the steps where Sabrina is at. *

Delmar: Are you okay about yesterday?

Sabrina: Yeah, I'm okay. This is just day 2 of detention.

Delmar: I'm sure this will be brushed by, hopefully Mr. Damocles could talk to you and pull back on your detention date.

Sabrina: (looking down) Hopefully. *They keep walking inside the courtyard. *

Outside of Saint-Jacques Public Elementary School, Sabine and Timmy stopped at the front gate.