Anansi aftermath, back to society, thinking about dinner, and new plan

After the battle with Anansi, Ladybug met up with Carapace back in Nino's bedroom.

Carapace: Shell off! *He de-transform and he hands the miraculous back to Ladybug. *

Nino: Thanks, Ladybug.

Ladybug: You're welcome, Nino. Bug out! *She leaped out the window as she sprouted her wings and fly away and Lockette flies after her, and Nino closed his bedroom window too. In Master Fu's massage shop, Marinette returned the Turtle miraculous back to him. *

Master Fu: Thank you, Marinette. *He put the miraculous back on and Wayzz appeared. * Welcome back, old friend.

Wayzz: Hello again, Master.

Master Fu: Another excellent job, Marinette.

Marinette: Thank you, Master. Until next time. *She got up and walked out of his house with Lockette flying behind her. * Lockette, think you can teleport me back to my room?

Lockette: Okay. *Her hands glowed, then she and Marinette started glowing, and were magically teleported back into Marinette's room. *

Marinette: Thanks. *She opened her purse and freed Tikki, she sat back down in her chair, and resumed the rest of her homework before dinner was called. *

Downstairs in the kitchen, Tom, Mulan, Shang, Mushu, and Marin were preparing dinner for everyone. Tom opened the oven door and he checked on the salmon and the ciabatta bread.

Tom: The salmon's about halfway done. The ciabatta looks fully baked. I'll take those out and let them cool off. *He put on his oven mitts, pulled the pan out, and placed it on the counter to cool off, then he closed the oven door and let the salmon bake some more. *

Marin: (holding plates and cups) That ciabatte bread smells good

Tom: It does. I know how much ciabatte.

Marin: (putting the down) Yeah.

Tom: Mulan, how are the steamed vegetables?

Mulan: (stirring the spoon) The vegetables are coming along great. *She tried a piece of carrot. * Hmm... think it need some flavor?

 think it need some flavor?