Dinner prep, playing with kittens, and Style Queen in Paris

In the Dupain-Cheng's residents, Tom, Shang, Mulan, and Mushu make dinner for the family; Tom started making the taco seasoning.

Tom: Okay, so sour cream, salsa, and 1/2 tbsp. taco seasoning. *He starts mixing in the seasoning, he nodded, then with Mulan's help, she starts cooking and crumbling the ground beef and drain grease. * How's the meat, Mulan?

Mulan: (stirring the meat) Just started crumbling the meat. 

Tom: Okay. Once I'm done with the seasoning mixing, you can add the taco seasoning.

Mulan: Okay. 

Tom: Think it's all good. *He hands Mulan the bowl, she pours the seasoning and salsa in the meat, then set the stove to low temperature. *

Shang: Excuse me, Mulan. *Mulan stepped aside, Shang checked if the oven is heated up, he opened the door, put the pan of unbaked dinner rolls inside, and closed up the oven. * Okay. How long will the rolls bake?

Tom: (chopping up lettuce) Let the rolls bake for 20 minutes. *He gets a timer, set the dial at 20, and lets it tick. * Shang, while the rolls are baking, wanna help me put together the remaining salad ingredients?

Shang: Of course. *He walked over to Tom and they both started putting together the remaining salad ingredients for the taco salad. In the Le Sorbonne, Andre, Chloe, Chelsea, and Chandler were enjoying the Elemental movie. *

Chelsea: Hehehe. *She eats some popcorn. * 

Chandler: Ha! Wade's in a sponge. *He eats some popcorn and slurp on his blue raspberry slushie. *

Andre: I'm glad you're enjoying the movie. *He takes a bite of his pretzel bite. * 

Chloe: Hmm. It's okay. *She opened her bag of fruit snacks and ate one. * Could've been better. 

Chelsea: 'Wish we went to the movies with Zoe instead of Chloe

Chelsea: 'Wish we went to the movies with Zoe instead of Chloe. She's starting to be a debbie downer.' 

In the Cole residents, Melanie's already home from the bakery shift, she's now relaxing on the couch with a cup of tea on the coffee table.