Literature class, end of classes, passing time, and Sabrina telling Delmar

In the Dupain-Cheng's residents, Marin got done with his lunch and Spiike, Livy, and Opal were fed too.

Marin: (throwing away trash) Glad you guys were fed. 

Spiike: Yeah. Thank you.

Marin: You're welcome. *He put his cup in the sink, same with the lunch container, and he washed his hands. * Opal, you can head back to my room. *Opal nodded and she flew to Marin's room. * Come on, guys. I know the others need some help. *Spiike goes inside Marin's pocket and Livy disappears, Marin walks out of the house and heads downstairs to the bakery back door. Outside of the bakery, Melanie parked the van outside of the bakery. *

Melanie: Okay, hopefully that's the last delivery route. *She stepped out of the van, closed the door, locked the van, and head inside the shop. *

Sabine: Hello, Melanie. How was the last route?

Melanie: Pretty good. They love the design of the cake. *She pulled the money out, handed it to Sabine, she opened the register, and put the money in the register. *

Sabine: Thank you.

Mulan: It's getting close to lunch time.

Melanie: (walking back to the counter) That's good. 'Least that wasn't a long drive back.' 

Sabine: (bagging up two baguettes) Your baguettes, ma'am.

Female customer: (taking the bag) Thank you. *She leaves the bakery with the baguettes, then the next customer walks up to the counter. *

Mulan: Hello, ma'am. Welcome to Tom and Sabine Boulangerie Patisserie, how can we help you?

Female customer: I would like a chocolate mousse cake, a whole one. It's for a family dinner.

Mulan: (putting in the total) Okay. Your total is 8-euros. Would you like to pay with cash or card?

Female customer: I'll pay with card.

Mulan: Okay. *She pulled out her debit card from her purse, scanned the card, the transaction went through, and she put her card back in her wallet. Melanie assembled the box, she then go to the cake case, picked up the chocolate mousse cake, and placed it in the box. She grabbed the bakery sticker logo and placed it on the box. *

 *