Heroes vs Earworm part 2

On the streets, people were snapped out of the mind control, Earworm looked around and saw them running away in fear from Earworm.

Earworm: Hey! What gives? You're ruining the tune of people's agony. *She grasped her saxophone. * Come back here and embrace the music. *Soon, a bullroarer knocked the saxophone out of Earworm's hands. * Hey!

Eagle: Your music playing days are over.

Earworm: Not by a long shot. *She gets her saxophone, she then turns it into a guitar, she starts playing it, sending out red sound waves, they all cover their ears from the noise. * Hahahaha!

White Fang: What do we do?

Leo: I got something in mind. *He stepped forward covering his ears, scowling at Earworm. * Time for the roar. *His glove glowed gray, his eyes glistened, and he roared really loud, Earworm looked up and was shocked at the sight. *

Earworm: Ugh

Earworm: Ugh. Zip it, whiskers. *She plays the guitar and fires off red sound waves then hits Leo. He hit a parked car, he rubbed his head, and got back up on his feet. *

Leo: That didn't work. Lion power! *His glove glowed gray and he powered up. Soon, Ladybug, Carapace, and Caprikid appeared. *

Mister Quills: You're back. We still got that bug to deal with; the ring leader.

Ladybug: Figures. *Soon, the Polymouse clones came together and made Polymouse grow back to a normal size. * You were able to free everyone who was affected by Earworm's music?

Polymouse: Yep. Mouse power! *Her amulet glowed light pink and she powered up too. *

Earworm: Time to double up in size. *She turned her guitar into a red flute, she blew on her flute, which made the group of Earworms form into a bigger size Earworms. *

 *