Heroes vs Earworm part 1

On the streets, Earworm blows on her saxophone releasing a lot more mini Earworms into people's ears, people cover their ears and in agony.

Male citizen: Get this awful sound out of my head! 

Female citizen: Who still listens to jazz anymore? Ugh! *Earworm chuckled evilly and kept playing her saxophone and releasing more Earworms, flying into people's ears. The Heroes looked over the situation above a building. *

Miss Fawn: Anything?

Espadon: She's releasing those bugs into people's ears with her saxophone.

Ladybug: That's probably where the Akuma is hiding.

Firefly: Let's get it. 

Ladybug: (stopping Firefly) Not yet. We need to find out what's her reason to be akumatize and how to get the... Ugh! Stupid music! 

Black Panther: You're not affected by her music, are you?

Ladybug: I am. 

White Fang: (patting on his left ear) Same. 

Ladybug: But don't let the music affect you. *They leap down and land on the ground. *

Earworm: The wonderful sound of people's agonizing misery to music in their heads. Nothing should get in my way. 

Bloom: You want to repeat that? *Earworm turned around and saw them. * 

Earworm: Great, the fun police has come to ruin my mood.

Ladybug: What are you doing to these people?

Earworm: Not that it's any of your business, but I want people to know good music. 

Espadon: By forcing people to listen to music by their own will?

Earworm: Yep. And it's that stupid Mariah's fault in the first place. I'm gonna make her suffer through the power of music. 

Eagle: (twirling her bullroarer) Not on our watch you're gonna do something like that. 

Earworm: Well then, lend me your ears when you hear this! *She blew out her saxophone, released the mini Earworms from the end of the saxophone, they all evaded the mini Earworms blast, Eagle, Dovelei, and Blue Feather flew up in the air, the Fairies and Pixies hovered into thin air. Black Panther twirled his stick, Ladybug twirled her yo-yo, and White fang twirled his spear. *