Heroes vs Dormammu and the H.I.V.E.

In the city, the H.I.V.E. were causing destruction in the city, and Dormammu started unleashing fire balls and burning things, people were running away from the destruction.

Firefly: Is anyone seeing this now?

Miss Fawn: Yes.

Dormammu: Ahh, we've been waiting for you.

Ladybug: Wait, we?

Dormammu: Yes, we. *He snapped his fingers and the H.I.V.E. appeared in battle form. * This is H.I.V.E. Gizmo. *Gizmo landed and scowled. * Jinx. *Jinx showed off her powers. * See-more. *See-more balled up his fists and scowled. * Billy Numerous. *Billy start to duplicate himself. * And Mammoth. *Mammoth groaned angrily and pound his fist to his hand. * And I'm Dormammu. Now... your hours of life will be over when we're done with you.

Eagle: Give it your best shot.

Dormammu: With pleasure. *He snapped his fingers and the H.I.V.E. charge towards them. *

Ladybug: (twirling her yo-yo) Don't hold back, no matter how powerful they are. *They fight them off. Ladybug twirled her yo-yo and blocked off Dormammu's fire ball blast and fire power, she back flip away from the fire blast, she run up and kick him in the chest, but Dormammu grabbed her leg and threw her side to side and tossed her to a parked car, Black Panther twirled his stick and blocked off Jonx's power. *

Jinx: You know, kitty cat. You and I have a lot in common. We both represent bad luck. *She fires off a pink energy arch, Black Panther summoned his shield and blocked it off. *

Black Panther: I don't believe in superstitions

Black Panther: I don't believe in superstitions. *He threw out a yarn ball, which tied her up. But she broke free from her power and blasted him. Mammoths started smashing his fists on the ground trying to smash Blue Feather, Firefly, Leo, and Miss Fawn. *

Firefly: Hey, you big ape! Why don't you pick on someone your own size? *Mammoth growled, he picked up a mailbox and threw it out, Mister Quills sword fight Gizmo, but he saw the bakery in flames. He whistled to the fairies. *

Bloom: What is it, Mister Quills?

Mister Quills: The bakery is on fire. Try to put it out while we deal with them.

Musa: Okay. Come on. *The Winxs flew away, leaving the other Fairies and Pixies in battle. *

Bloom: Are you okay?

Tom: We're okay. My wife is in there! In the house.

Bloom: Layla, Flora, and I will go inside, you guys help them. *Bloom, Layla, and Flora flew inside the bakery where the flames just keep spreading, they flew upstairs to the front door. *

Sabine: (through the door) Help me! Somebody! *She started coughing. *

Flora: She's in there.

Bloom: (pushing the door) But the door's jammed.