Heroes vs Style Queen part 1

On the streets, everyone looked around and see that the whole city is full of piles of gold. They were all confused at what was going on and why was Style Queen doing this.

Ladybug: Spread out, everyone. She could be anywhere.

White Fang: I never seen this much pile of gold before.

Eagle: Wonder where she could be? *Soon, a swirl of gold appeared on top of a parked car, Style Queen appeared, they all looked at her, and scowled too. *

Style Queen: You're making this anymore easier than this, are you?

Ladybug: (twirling her yo-yo) Give up, Style Queen. Why are you turning people into piles of gold?

Style Queen: That's none of your concern, you dumb beetle. Now hand over your miraculous before I turn you all into glitter.

Firefly: Fat chance, lady. You're not just made of gold. You're also fool's gold. *Style Queen groaned angrily, she pointed her scepter out, and started firing at them, Ladybug twirled her yo-yo, blocking off the gold rays from her scepter, but Ladybug fell back from the gold rays. Everyone evaded her gold blast, Espadon's power crystal glowed orange, he pushed his hands out, which he used on the car she was standing, and slowly started crushing it. *

Style Queen: Whoa, whoa, what are you doing, you little urchin!?

Espadon: Just being a trash compactor. *Style Queen groaned angrily, she then teleport herself off the car, Espadon stopped his force power, he looked around for her, but she appeared behind him, and kick in the back. * Ow!

Style Queen: Time to make you a fish out of water! *She started firing off her scepter at Espadon, Espadon flipped away from the gold blast, Digit hovered, and flew towards Style Queen. *

Digit: Virus colony! *Her hand glowed periwinkle, she summoned computer viruses, and they start charging towards Style Queen. *

Style Queen: Nice try, squirt

Style Queen: Nice try, squirt. But you'll have to be quicker than that. Ha! *She points her scepter out, Digit makes a computer chip-like shield appeared, and start blocking off Style Queen's scepter blast. *