Desiree aftermath, heading back to the party, and shy Sabrina

After the battle with Desiree, the heroes and Fairies de-transform, they walked back to the boat, Juleka stepped out from downstairs and see that the dark clouds are gone.

Juleka: Hey, the clouds are gone. *A few were happy to hear that and they came out from the living room and went back to enjoying the party some more. *

Matt: Glad that didn't last long.

Blu: Agree. *Nino goes back to his equipment and plays some music. Musa walked by the fruit parfait bowl. *

Musa: Mm, a fruit salad

Musa: Mm, a fruit salad. *She gets a serving spoon, scoops up some fruit, and tries a strawberry. * Mm.

Blu: They have fruit salad? I didn't know that.

Musa: It's really good. Want to try some?

Blu: Sure. *He takes a small plate, Musa lends Blu the serving spoon, he scoop some fruit on his plate, puts the serving spoon down, and tries a melon ball. * This is good. *He tried a star-shaped kiwi slice, and a blueberry. Marinette goes to the macaron tower, she takes a red macaron, puts it in her purse, and Tikki eats it. *

Tikki: Mm. *Jordan gets a sandwich, slipped it in his pocket for Siimba, Siimba takes a bite of the sandwich. *

Siimba: Mm. Taste good. *He takes another bite of the sandwich. * Thank you.

Jordan: You're welcome, Siimba. *He takes a bite of the sandwich and gets some chips and guacamole. *

Delmar: (getting some fruit punch in his cup) So, did you have fun playing Twister?

Sabrina: Twister was fun. But I feel like...

Delmar: Like what?

Sabrina: Think it's time to get to know them a little bit more.

Delmar: I think that'll be a good thing. Maybe when everyone have cake, you can talk to them.

Sabrina: Think it'll be good?

Delmar: Yep.

Sabrina: Okay.

Delmar: You eaten anything?

Sabrina: Not recently.

Delmar: They have stuff here.

Sabrina: Okay. *She takes a plate and starts grabbing a submarine sandwich, some cheese cubes, two crackers, and some cherry tomatoes. She tries the sandwich. * Mm. *In the bakery, Marin and Bridgette got back and it was lunch time now. *

Tom: Okay, is there anything you guys want for lunch?

Marin: Is there anything we can have?

Tom: Hmm... *He opened the top cupboards and he sees all sorts of stuff in the cupboards. * Hmm, nothing much here. How about I make you all some egg salad stuffed avocadoes?

Marin: Sounds good.

Bridgette: Yeah. I'll have some too.

Timmy: Okay.