End of fourth period, passing time, picking up Timmy, and Winston akumatized

At the apartment building Apartment du Louvre, the car parked outside of the apartment building, Melnaie turned the car off, hold the box of the 12 chocolate-dipped strawberry macarons, stepped out of the car, and go to the room door. 

Melanie: Okay room 4A. Better take the elevator there. *She stopped at the elevator, pressed the up button, when the doors opened, she stepped inside the elevator, pressed the number 4 button, the doors closed, and she went up to the fourth floor. At the fourth floor, the elevator went ding, the doors opened, and she stepped out. * Okay, door 4A. There. *She walked to the right, ringed the doorbell, and wait for someone to open the door. And then, Kennedy opened the door. * Hello, ma'am. Are you Kennedy Louis?

Kennedy: Yes I am. Are those my chocolate dipped strawberry macarons?

Melanie: (holding the box out) Yes it is. 

Kennedy: (taking the box) Thank you. *She reached into her pocket, pulled out 6-euros, and handed them to Melanie. * Here you go, 6-euros, right?

Melanie: (counting the money) Yes, ma'am. Enjoy the macarons.

Kennedy: Thank you, I will. *She closed the door and Melanie walked to the elevator then head down to the lobby of the apartment. In the bakery, there were three customers in line. Mulan closed up the box of three Bundt cakes and handed the box to Sabine. *

Sabine: Thank you, Mulan. Here you go, sir. Sorry for the long wait.

Male customer: (taking the box) No problem. Thank you. *He leaves the bakery with his Bundt cakes. *

Sabine: Next, please? *A female customer walked up to the counter. * Hello, ma'am. Hello, little girl. Welcome to Tom and Sabine Boulangerie Patisserie, how can I help you both?

Female customer: I would like a whole blueberry pie and what about you sweetie? 

Little girl: A chocolate chip cookie, please?

Sabine: (putting in the total) Your total comes to 9-euros. Would you like to pay with cash or card?

Female customer: I'll pay with a card. *She opened her purse, pulled out her wallet, got her card, swiped it, and the transaction went through as she put her card back in her wallet. Mushu assembled the box, Mulan walked to the pie display case, got a whole blueberry pie, and she carefully put the pie in the pie box, then she closed up the box. * 

Mulan: (handing the box) Here you go, Sabine

Sabine: (taking the box, placing it on the counter) Thank you. Here you go. *Mushu gets a parcel paper, go to the cookie display, and gets a chocolate chip cookie. *

Mushu: One cookie coming up. *Mulan grabbed a bag, opened it, and he put the cookie in the bag as Mulan closed up the bag. * 

Mulan: And here's your cookie, little girl.